Instagram

1 month later

Anonymous

Liked by 418497 others

Anonymous   Hung out with 2 friends today. It was a good time!!

Tagged Valkyrae and pokimanelol

Comments

User71   Cool, I guess...

Pokimanelol   Today was great! I hope you will be comfortable enough to hang out with us without a mask!😁
-Anonymous   I do too😆

User83   No❤

User51   Aww, cute!!

Valkyrae   We are queens!!👑
-pokimanelol   Yep!!!
-Anonymous   10000% queen energy❤

User58   This is such a nice friendship!!

Corpse_husband   Slay!👑
-Anonymous   You are literally the B.E.S.T!!😂
-Corpse_husband   I know😉

Load more comments

1 year later (sorry for the big time skip)

Your POV

Its been about a year and a bit since Corpse and I started dating. We have moved in together, and life is going well.

Today I decided I wanted to make breakfast earlier, to bring it to him so he doesn't need to get up. Its kinda like breakfast in bed, I suppose.

After I finished making some breakfast, I walked over to Corpse recording room. Both Corpse and I have different recording rooms, but we share a bedroom.

I don't knock on the door because I usually just walk in. When I walked in I realized he was recording. I decided I wanted to sneak up on him since he didn't see me. With a smirk on my face, I put the plate down, I started walking towards him.

I could see he was playing Among Us (pretend its still relevant if it isn't in a year). Right now he was the imposter and in a meeting. He was trying to claim is innocence. I walked over to him, put my mouth by his ear, and said, "Hi". With that, he got so startled that he jumped out of his chair.

Everyone was so confused as to why Corpse, all of a sudden, screamed. He muted his mice, I said sorry, gave him a kiss, then passed him his food. I asked if I could stay and watch him, and he said I could.

"Hey, sorry guys, it was my girlfriend. She scared me then gave me breakfast" Corpse told everyone, chuckling.

After the recording, we just sat back and relaxed together.

"I have something planned, go get dressed. Nothing fancy. I'll meet you in the car" Corpse said.
"Alright," I responded, "but where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see. Just go get ready" He told me.

Time skip to at the place because I'm lazy and don't want to write boring stuff

When we got to the mysterious place Corpse wanted to come to, I saw how breathtaking it is.

"Wow, its... Amazing..." I said, amazed.
"I know, that's why I brought us here" He responded.

A few hours later

Corpse and I have just been relaxing and talking for a few hours now. This is such a calming place and when the sun is going down, it looks magnificent.

We both decide its time to leave so we stand up and start walking. I feel Corpse grab me and pull me to a stop.
I look behind me, "What's up?" I ask, with a smile.

"I wanted to ask you something, before we leave" He says.
"Sure," I turn around, "What is it?"

He takes a deep breath, and starts talking, "I have loved you for such a long time. We have started off as online friends, and now look at us. We're together, and happy" He smiled at me, "So I was wondering..." He let's go of my hand, and pulls out a little silk box.

"Would you do me the honors," He gets down on one knee, "Of being my wife?" He asks.

My heart stops, and my crying. Not tears of sadness, or anger. Tears of joy. I look at him with a smile.
"Yes. Yes I'll marry you!" I say.

He smiles at me and stands up, putting the ring on my finger.

"I love you" I tell him.
"I love you more" He responds.

~Authors Note~
Its not over yet!! Don't go!! The books not done yet! There are a few more chapters left. I might put out another one today. I hope you are enjoying this, sorry for the big time skip, I think you're supposed to be around 20-22 I'm not sure tho lol. This one was my longest chapter yet.

I love you guys, stay safe

-xoxo author-chan

*737 words*