Instagram

Anonymous

Liked by 267985 others

Anonymous   I checked my receipt, but I didn't buy any of your bullshit.

Comments are disabled

2 days later

Anonymous

Liked by 279865 others

Anonymous   I take super hot showers to practice burning in hell. What about you?

Comments

User56   OMG SAMEEE

User78   She's is totally taking the piss out of the haters lol😂

Pewdiepie   ...🤣🤣...

User64   You are such a bitch!!
-Anonymous   Well, bitch means female dog, and dogs bark, bark comes from trees, and trees are beautiful. So, while calling me a bitch, you actually are calling me beautiful. So thanks!!😁
-User64   Fuck off, will you!!!

Sykkuwu   I hope you don't feel hurt by all your hate!! You're to nice for that!
-Anonymous   Aww, thanks you are the most adorable person everrrrr!!! Besides Corpse, but y'know.
-Sykkuwu   Corpse, eh??😏

User666   You are such a fucking slut!! Are you sleeping with everyone??
-Anonymous   No, but even if I was, Why do you give a fuck? Its not affecting your life at all. You aren't me OR my friends. And to have you know, I haven't met ANY of them irl. Maybe if you shut the fuck up once in a while and looked into shit, you'd find information.
-User420   Go off queen!!! 

User6   I love your comebacks!!

Corpse_husband   Could I join you in hell?
-Anonymous   Of course!
-Corpse_husband   DM me.
-Anonymous   Okay.

Load more comments

Corpse_husband started following Anonymous

Anonymous started following Corpse_husband

~Authors note~
Hey y'all!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if anything offended you in any way, that was not my intention. I want you to know that none of the hate comments are targeted at you, but at the person I am writing about. I do not feel people should leave hate comments or tell others to die. I hope you guys love yourselves. If you don't right now, you may need to take a break and reflect on yourself and your worth. You are worth ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I love you!!

I love you guys, stay safe

-xoxo author-chan

*346 words*