𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀

𝐌 𝐀 𝐓 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆 & 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

·

·

𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄

Heritage is a wonderful, wonderful thing

Heritage is a wonderful, wonderful thing. It is beautiful, vivid, and rich, coursing through your mind and body in ways unfathomable to man. Not only is to be acknowledged, but to be respected, to be celebrated and donned like a precious piece of jewelry.

The magic of heritage is in the various ways it manifests itself. From complex dialects and tongues that have evolved over centuries, to beautifully woven clothing painstakingly crafted by an elder, our heritage thrives through these wondrous mediums of expression, and we can freely express ourselves in a manner that truly embodies us and the culture that's shaped you into the person you are.

There are times when heritage is trodded upon. When customs are suppressed, when a foreign tongue is imposed on a populace... perhaps when others seek the complete destruction of a culture and its people. But even then, in all its glory, heritage can prevail, and it is through continuance it can endure for centuries to come. But you must have pride. Pride in who you are, pride in where you hail from, and pride in the generations that preceded before you. Otherwise, it lacks its meaning, and its beauty perishes.

So value it. Cherish it. Defend it.

Because in the end, it is the only thing they cannot rip away from you.

.

.

.