|~1~|

Reader's pov-

|Morning|

(also, let's pretend that Toga and Dabi were with the league of villains the whole time).

"(Y/n)~ Wake up~" I hear someone tugging my arm dragging me out of bed. I open my eyes and it's Toga, "Himiko~ It's too early~" I groaned, turning around.

"(Y/n)... oh you poor thing, It's 11 am." She said grabbing my arm, "Tomura wants to have a meeting, like right now. If I were you I would get out of bed now, I already got your clothes!"  I finally rolled out of bed and change. After, I followed Toga to the meeting room (aka the bar).

"Oh my god. She's finally here!" Dabi says as he scoffs. "Oh shut it you purple burnt potato" I snap back. "Um, anyway... Tomura, why do you want to meet?" "I'm planning on attacking the USJ, I heard a little rumor that All Might be there. Along with 1-A." Shigaraki announced.

Kurogiri: "Hm, doesn't seem too bad"

Mr. Compress: "I'm in" 

Toga and I: "Yup! We're in!" 

"I've never been to UA before, This will be fun"

"It's not like we have a choice." Dabi shrugs. "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?" I replied staring at Dabi. "You're the one to talk," He says as he sticks out his tongue. I pinch myself. "Ow! What the hell!" Dabi says grabbing his arm. "Oh, be quiet. You're acting like children." 

"She's a child! She was like 13 three years ago!" Dabi argued. "You're acting like one!" I said sticking my tongue out. 

"I swear to god. Just please shut up, I'm not done talking. I'm planning on having our Nomus coming with us, Since 1-A, thirteen, all might, and the other teachers are there. It will not be easy to defeat them." He informed us as he's scratching his neck.

"So, when are we going to attack?" Twice asks. "They are going to go to the USJ in four days. So in four days." Shigaraki says, still stretching his neck.

"But don't they have alarms?" Toga points out. "We have that all taken care of," Kurogiri pointed out. "Well, that's all I need to say," Everyone nods and we separate into our rooms, Toga and I share a room.

"Are you excited or what?!" Toga shrieks. "I'm so excited! I've never been to UA before!" I said clapping my hands freaking out. "I'm going to steal so much blood~" Toga says blushing. "Mhm! I hope I can use my quirk as a UA student!"

"If you want that, you have to stay away from their homeroom teacher. I heard that his quirk erases other people's quirks." Toga pointed out. "Yeah, I could never take a pro hero on myself. I'm still a villain in training." I replied. "But soon, you'll be able to. I mean aren't your parents the top 2 and 3 pro villains?!" Toga asked.

"But your quirk is super-duper cool~" Toga says. "Yup! We can be like some power duo, even though our quirks aren't much alike." I laughed. "True, but we'll do the best we can!" Toga says smiling.

"Hey, you two idiots! We're going to UA!" Dabi says violently knocking on the door. "But isn't the attack in four days?" I asked confused. "Oh my god. You're hopeless, We're going to see how their security works. Plus you guys need to get outside once in a while,"

 "Oh... I knew that..." I said. Toga giggles. "Hey Himiko, that's not very nice," I said crossing my arms and pouting. "Get your asses out of here!" Dabi yells. I slap myself in the face. "I swear-" Dabi gets cut off when the door opens, Toga and I walked out.

All of us get into a truck, Shuichi drives us to UA. Once we got there Toga and I immediately ran out screaming, because we were so excited. "Shut your mouth, you bastards. You'll get us caught." Dabi says rolling his eyes. "How? We both look like harmless high schoolers?" Toga says grabbing my arm. "Let's go!" She says.

"Don't go too far!" Kurogiri yells. "Girls. I don't understand them," Shigaraki says.

|3:00 pm|

It's after school in the UA, so no students should be inside.

"Hm, maybe it'll be easier for them to check it out."

Toga and I make our way to a small cafe by UA. "Let's go in here!" I say grabbing her arm. We both made our way into the cafe, once we got inside both of our faces lit up. "We are actually in a cafe!" I say tapping Toga's arm. "I know! This cafe is so cute~" We both look around.

We both make our way to the cashier and order. "I'll take (favorite drink) and (favorite snack)," "I'll get... a cake pop and a strawberry shake!" Toga says. "Okay, and that will be $14.35." The lady working at the cafe says.

I went for my wallet, the Toga already handed the cashier a credit card. I look at her in shock. Then we both sat down. "Himiko... where did you get that card? You're only 17." I whisper. "You think that a villain wouldn't steal once in a while~" Toga winked.

As we were both waiting and we were talking about our plans after the cafe. Then a group of people comes walking in, a blue-haired boy, a brown-haired girl, a green-haired boy, and a boy with bi-colored hair and eyes.

I made eye contact with the boy with half-white-half-red-hair with a scar on his right eye, I looked away blushing

"Why is he lowkey kinda cute~"

Himiko Toga's pov

"We should go shopping!" (Y/n) says clapping her hands. "Yes! We should get matching outfits!" We both started getting all excited, then a group of people came in.

A blue-haired boy with glasses, a brown-haired girl, a bi-colored hair and eyes boy, and a boy with green hair and freckles. Once I lay my eyes on the green-haired boy, my heart started racing. His friend, the brown-haired girl wasn't bad either.

"(Y/n)... look at those cuties~" I whispered tapping her shoulder. Her eyes are set on the boy with bi-colored hair and eyes. I take a second look at him,

"Is he... Wait..."

"Order for (Y/n) (L/n)! (Y/n) (L/n)!" The lady yells.

Reader's pov

I hear the lady call my name, I stood up and grabbed the food and drinks. I walked back to the table.

"Himiko? Did you say something?" I said giving Toga her food and drink. "Oh, you see them? That green-haired kid is kinda cute, yeah?" She says blushing. "But, my my, it seems like you like Endeavor's son," Toga says. I almost choked on the drink.

"WHAT?! DID YOU SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID?!" I stand up as I yelled. I look around and I see everyone staring at me, I look over to Toga, and she facepalms. "Haha...sorry?" I say slowly sitting back down. "Endeavor's son?!" I whispered.

"Mhm," "Like, the number two hero, Endeavor? Or are we talking about someone else?" I asked. "Number two hero."Toga replies, I'm just sitting there in shock.

A/n: If you made it this far, thank you! Hoped you enjoyed the first chapter!

Word count: 1227