|~22~|

Once I said that everyone started clapping, except for Bakugou.

Reader's pov

"Because...I...love her...:"

I paused for a moment.

"Shoto...loves me?"

"You...love me?" I asked him to stand up again. He nods. "Yes, I want to stick with you." He says looking at me. "TODOROKI!" Bakugo yells. I go and untie Todoroki, then he hugs me. "I love you, (y/n)" He whispers. "I love you too," I whisper.

"May I?" Shoto whispers. I nod, then Shoto leans in for a kiss. Then I kiss him back while hugging him.

"OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING CALLED IT!" Toga screams jumping up and down. Then a few seconds later, the wall breaks and we hear "I am here!" It was All Might. "SHIT!" Dabi yells. Kurogiri creates a portal, then we all go inside. Dabi didn't have time to untie Bakugo, so he just took the whole chair with him.

Then we found ourselves outside of a building. Our second base, where we kept all of the Nomus. Then pro heroes came, it was All Might and some others. Dabi unties Bakugo and I pin Bakugo again. (Bakugo's face is facing the floor, and I pulled both of his hands behind his back. No, it's not *that* pinning)

After a while, the pro heroes started to fight us. Todoroki created a huge ice wall to block some of the other heroes out. Then after 10 minutes, Bakugo finally got out of my hold and stood up as I fell backward. Then I noticed a group of people flying in the air using Todoroki's ice, then before I could stop Bakugo, Bakugo ended up flying and he hung onto Kirishima's hand. Then Bakugo and the others get away. (I'm just saying, I love Bakugo and Kirishima's bromance!)

I sighed, then I felt a warm hand on my back. I turn around and it's Shoto going in for a hug. I hugged him back, "At least you got me," He whispers. Kurogiri creates a portal and we walk through it, then we find ourselves in a big warehouse.

"Where are we?" Toga asks. "This will be our new hideout for now," Shigaraki says. "Well, we would like to welcome Shoto Todoroki to the league of villains!" Kurogiri says, and everyone starts clapping.

Time skip....a a couple of weeks later...

"(Y/n)...can I tell you something?"

"Sure! Anything!"

"Do...you want to...be my, girlfriend?"

"Of course I do!"

Then Shoto picks me up and hugs me.

"I love you, (Y/n),"

"I love you too, Shoto,"

~~~

Timeskip

The greatest villain, All for one was defeated by the number one hero, All Might. But because of the fight, All Might had to retire. All for one got arrested, my mother is currently the number one villain, and my father is currently the number two villain. Since All Might had to retire, Shoto's father is now the number one hero.

Sadly, Big sis (Kenji Hikiishi) got killed by Kai Chisaki, rest in peace.

Toga was also able to see Midoriya a couple of times, like when Midoriya and the others came to save Eri from Chisaki. She was able to steal some of his blood, it was the best day ever for her.

Shoto and I officially started dating. It was the best decision I've ever made. Shoto made a huge impact on the league of villains, and for the good. He was way better at being a villain, he can also use his fire quirk whenever he wanted. A couple of weeks after Shoto joined the league of villains, Shoto found out that his brother was with him. Shoto was shocked at first, he didn't expect his own brother to turn on Endeavor. Dabi looked completely different then what he looked like before, and Todoroki never saw Dabi when he was a child because Endeavor never let him. Shoto and I are partners in crime, we work well together even though our quirks are different.

And, I love Shoto.

|The end|

A/n: If you made it this far, thank you so much for putting up with my terrible stories. I'll get better at writing sooner or later. Please give me feedback on this story, in the comments or dm me. I would really like to know. I really hope that you enjoyed this story! And I'm forever thankful for you for reading this story! As I said in chapter 12.5 *dream*, I might be making a short story about that dream. It might only be a few chapters.

YES! I'M FULLY AWARE OF HOW CRINGY THIS FRICKING BOOK IS! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! I also wrote this fanfic in the span of 3 days, and I'm going to be editing it. Again, thank you for reading this!

-Author Chan

Word count: 797