|~7~|

The day of the sports festival...

I woke up internally screaming. "HIMIKO! IT'S TODAY!" I scream. Toga wakes up. "YES! LET'S GET READY!" We both got out of bed and got into the outfits that we bought a couple of days before.

 "YES! LET'S GET READY!" We both got out of bed and got into the outfits that we bought a couple of days before

(Here are the photos in case you forgot)

"Damn, we look FINE," I say looking in the mirror. "Hell yeah! Let's go!" Toga yells.

We both went to the bar and told Shigaraki and Kurogiri that we were leaving. And we left, we took a taxi to the UA school campus, we saw a huge line. But Toga and I walked to the front of the line, I used my quirk (Changing their memories). Long story short, Toga and I got front row seats. Best day ever.

We waited about 30 minutes before all of the UA students finally came out. The pro hero, Midnight, says a whole speech and stuff like that. Then one person from each class had to go up to the stage and say something, for class 1-A a blonde boy who looked like had anger issues walked up. He said, "I'm just going to say, I'm going to win and beat you all." Everyone went silent.

A normal person would say, "Good luck," "Good luck to all of the classes," "Let the best player win," etc... but he just had to say, "I'm going to win and beat you all." And it's not like he was joking or anything. He was being dead serious.

"What did he ssssayyyyeeee~" (if you know this sound on TikTok I love you) Toga and I just looked at each other, confused. Then we both started giggling.

Then about 15-minutes later, the first game was about to begin. It was the preliminary event, it was an obstacle race. There was a huge screen that we watched it on, everything went normal at first. It started off with everyone running in a small tunnel, everyone was cramped. Then ice suddenly appeared on the floor, slowing everyone down. The ice was Todoroki's after he slipped most people, He was in first place. Then the blonde boy who said "I'm going to win and beat you all" is Bakugo, He's in second place.

"Woah~," I say amazed. "Come on Deku!" Toga cheers. Then there were huge robots that were blocking the exit to the next stage. Then Todoroki froze all of them like it was nothing, He's amazing. "DIE!" Is what Bakugo said as he was blowing up robots, (Very hero-like) Bakugo was still in second place. Then there was a tightrope that you had to pass in order to get to the last stage. Todoroki just slid on his ice to get to the next stage in seconds. Bakugo used his explosions to make him fly like he's using a jetpack to get to the second stage. Everyone was using their quirks the best they could, I was impressed.

The first place was changing every second, it was Todoroki, then Bakugo, then Todoroki, then Bakugo, then Todoroki. They made it to the last stage, it's like traps. If you step on a trap then it exploses pink stuff, Todoroki and Bakugo slowed down a bit, but Todoroki was still in first place.

Then out of nowhere, Midoriya uses those traps to boost himself to the finish line. Midoriya won first place, Todoroki second, and Bakugo third. Bakugo didn't look too happy being third place.

"The winner is Izuku Midoriya!"

Everyone in the audience started cheering .

Toga started cheering, jumping up and down. "Midoryia!~ Good job!" She was being super loud, everyone around us started staring. "Okay Himiko, calm down," I say slightly pushing her down. "He won!" She said smiling. "Mhm, I think that Todoroki is going to win the next one," I say winking. "Oh, well I think that Mirdoriya will win." "Okay, let's shake on it," I say, holding out my hand. "Bet." We both shake hands.

~~~

A/n: I know this was a short chapter, sorry!

Word count: 714 words