|~10~|

The next game was Todoroki against his classmate. Sero. We waited another 10 minutes before the match started, after 10 minutes the match started. Todoroki's back was facing us, while his face was facing his father's. When the match began, I yelled "GO SHOTO!". Two seconds later, a huge ice wall comes up. That ice wall covered half of the stage, and it went up super high! Poor Sero was in the middle of the whole thing, I don't think that he was hurt.

"Sero? Can you move?" Midnight says on the microphone. "OF COURSE NOT!" He yells struggling. "Shoto Todoroki wins! He will advance to the next round!"

Shoto goes over to Sero melting his ice. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I yelled. "WHAT THE HELL?! TODOROKI AND MIDORIYA ARE GOING TO GO AGAINST EACH OTHER!" Toga yelled.

"I bet Todoroki will win,"

"I bet Midoriya will win,"

"Losers have to buy dinner for the whole league,"

"Okay, bet,"

Then a lot of matches go by, then it was Bakugo against Uraraka. "Okay, this is pretty unfair. She looks like a cute cinnamon roll, and he looks like he would murder you if you bump into him. And they're fighting?" Toga complains. "I know, poor girl," I replied.

After a quick break, the match started. Bakugo didn't hesitate against her, he was exploding on the floor left and right. He looks... sorry, he HAS anger issues, he'll be perfect friends with Dabi.

Bakugo didn't hold back, there were explosions everywhere. It was amazing to watch, then an idea came to my head. "Hey Himiko, what if we turn Bakugo into a villain?" I whisper to Toga. "Good idea! He'll fit in perfectly with us!" Toga replies. "If the league is okay with it, then we can take him when we attack at the summer camp," I say. "They can't turn you down, they're watching it right now. They probably have the same idea." She replies.

Bakugo truly is amazing, I see him more as a villain then a hero. Not many heroes have anger issues like Bakugo, and heroes don't scream "DIE!" while they are attacking villains. It's not very hero-like.

I looked up into the sky and saw rocks in the sky, was this her plan? Then the rocks started to drop, her plan was for the rocks to drop on Bakugo so she can win.  It was smart. But then, Bakugo does a HUGE explosion in the air breaking all of the rocks, and knocking Uraraka unconscious. After that smoke cleared up from the huge explosion, we all saw Uraraka unconcious on the floor.

"WOAH!" I yell standing up. "Himiko, we have to recruit him now. He can be a valuable ally." I say to Toga and she nods.

"Uraraka is unconscious! Katsuki Bakugo wins! He will advance to the next round!" Everyone cheers. "There will be a 15-minute break before the next round starts." Midnight announces.

Toga and I walk to the food court since we didn't have food at lunch. We ordered our usual order, then we sat down at a nearby table. "Be prepared to buy dinner for all of us," Toga says. "Pfft, what do you mean? Did you see what Shoto just did? He's going to win." I reply, eating my food.

"Yeah, but Midoryia got out of Shinsou's brainwashing! It's not that easy!" She says. "Did you see that huge ice wall?! He could kill someone with that!" I say. Then we went back and forth again, we still debated in the hallways.

Shoto Todoroki's pov

I was in one of the rooms with Momo, I was still cheering her up. She was upset because she lost in a matter of seconds. "You did amazing, Momo," I say comforting her. "No, I didn't! I'm not going to get recruited." She says crying. "I think that everyone will want to recruit you. I mean, you are amazing." I said, patting her back.

It was silent for a couple of minutes, then I heard two girls talking. Whatever they were talking about was probably really interesting to them, they were super loud.

"(Y/n)! Midoriya has to win! He's amazing!" A girl says.

"Wait... (y/n)?"

"Himiko- I'm not sure how many times I have to say, Todoroki is still going to win! He did amazing against Sero!" Another girl says, assuming that it's (y/n).

"I think that it was luck. But Midoryia uses his full power!" The other girl says, assuming that she's "Himiko".

"Yeah, but do you see how Todoroki fights with only half of quirk?! He's a fricking god at just using his ice side. If Todoroki uses both sides while in battle then he could win it all. And overall, be a bigger threat to us." (Y/n) says.

"And, it looks like Midoriya's quirk doesn't fit his body. Whenever he tries to use full power, he ends up breaking a bone." (Y/n) adds.

"But I think that if Todoroki uses both sides while in battle then he could win it all. And overall, be a bigger threat to us."

Those words... made me kind of happy. It's nice to know that someone outside of UA believes in me. But, does it not bother her? She did catch Momo and me kissing. Okay, but I didn't expect Momo to kiss me. Don't you kiss people when you're dating or married? It was so random, I don't even think that she asked. She just went for it. (Y'all whenever you are planning to kiss someome, GIVE CONSTENT!!)

Even when I was going against Sero, I heard her cheer "Go Shoto!". When I heard that I got angry at myself, maybe I did hurt her and I didn't mean to. I was angry and I couldn't hold back my ice quirk, I almost killed Sero on the spot. If I didn't melt him in time, he could've gotten frozen to death. On live tv and in front of a live audience.

I have mixed feelings about her. Even though I might have hurt her, she still cheered for me. She could've left right then and there, but she's a villain. Even though she's a villain, she has a kind heart. She's nice to her friends, she's just all around perfect. But if Endeavor ever found out that I like someone that's not Momo, I would be in so much trouble.

"I'm not sure how to feel about her..."

~~~

Word count: 1078