|~11~|

Reader's pov

Toga and I went back to our seats and started eating our snacks. Then the next round started, Midoryia and Todoroki were up against each other. "Be prepared to spend stolen money~?" I say to Toga, "Yeah, as if! Midoriya is going to win." She replies. "We'll see..."

A/n: so I first wrote this at like 2 in the morning so yeah I did make some spelling mistakes. So I mispelled Midoriya's name, but when I try and edit it it won't save the changes. And when I edit it, it says that I spelled it the correct way. So if you see that Midoriya's name is misspelled, please try and ignore it until I can fix it.

This time Midoriya's back is facing our direction, and Todoroki's face is facing our direction. While they were both walking on the battlefield? (I'm not sure what it's called) Todoroki's face completely changed, he was all serious. I've never seen him this serious before, though I've only seen him twice.

"He is lowkey kinda cute when he's so serious~,"

"You got this Shoto!" I cheer standing up. "Win Midoriya!" Toga starts cheering standing up. It went silent... "Ready...set...go!" Then everyone starts cheering, Todoroki almost instantly makes an ice wall everywhere. Midoriya uses his fingers to break the ice, breaking his fingers off one by one.

It looked like they were both talking while attacking each other, they were going back and forth. They ended up talking to each other while fighting for a while.

"It's your quirk! Your quirk, not his!" Midoriya yells.

Shoto Todoroki's pov

"It's your quirk! You're quirk, not his!" Midoriya yells.

"He's right... It's my quirk..."

Then I remembered what (Y/n) said to Himiko in the hallway...

"But I think that if Todoroki uses both sides while in battle then he could win it all. And overall, be a bigger threat to us."

"Thank you Midoryia and (Y/n)..."

Then for the first time, I finally sparked my right side.

Reader's pov

After Midoriya yells, it goes silent. Then Midoriya runs up to Todoroki and he was able to land kicks and punches. The only thing keeping Todoroki from going out of bounce was his ice walls. After Todoroki got beat up for a little bit, they were finally a safe distance away from each other. Then it looked like they were talking again, then finally...

A flame sparked from Todoroki's right side. A little spark before he completely triggers his flames, he was using his left and right side at the same time. Everyone in that whole stadium was shocked.

I was shocked, I never would have thought that Todoroki would use his right side. I've never seen him use it, ever. I went silent, processing everything that just happened. I jump up screaming, "Shoto! Use your right side! You can win!" I was the only one that spoke, it was still dead silent.

Todoroki and I made eye contact, then he smiles and nods. Toga pulls me back down into my seat.

"SHOOOOTOOOOOO!" Everyone in that whole stadium heard someone scream Todoroki's name. It was his father, Endeavor.

Midoriya and Todoroki were loading up their punches. This time Midoriya was going to use one of his arms at full power, and Todoroki was going to use his flames. But before any punches or flames were able to get to each other, about 5 walls show up in between the boys.

After the smoke cleared, I searched for Todoroki. I found him, he was still on the stage his ice saved him from going any further. Then I searched for Midoriya, I saw him out of bounds passed out.

Half of Todoroki's shirt was burned off due to his right side. "WHAT?!" Toga complains.

"Midoriya went out of bounds! Shoto Todoroki wins and will advance to the next round!"

"HOLY SHIT-" I yelled standing up. I was just trying to comprehend everything that just happened. Shoto winning, half of his shirt is burnt off, and free dinner tonight...

"Shoto, I'm looking respectfully..." I say sitting back down.

"HAHAHA, I GET A FREE DINNER TONIGHT HIMIKO TOGA LOST A BET!" I yell doing my happy dance, people around me must think that I was crazy.

Since everything was messed up like the floors and they had to clean up all of the ice and stuff.

Toga was complaining about how she had to buy everyone's dinner, even though the money wasn't even hers. I started bragging, I did like free food. Even though I can just steal it, I like to kill and not make a business go bankrupt.

Anyways, something bothered me. It wasn't about Todoroki, it was about Midoriya. He seems a lot like All Might... Their quirk is very similar, it could just be a coincidence. Then Toga and I watched the other matches.

Then the 3rd round came along, It was Todoroki against Iida. Toga and I were cheering for Todoroki. It started with Iida running around the field, Iida landed a few punches and kicks on Todoroki. Todoroki also managed to get some punches on Iida, and they went back and forth. Then Iida got a good punch in Todoroki's gut, then he picked up Todoroki. Using his jets, he started running out of bounds. He was about to throw Todoroki out of bounds, but then he couldn't move his legs. Then his legs started to feel cold and numb.

"Come on Shoto!" I yell. Then Iida stops moving, and then ice starts to cover his body except for his head.''Tenya Iida? Can you move?" Midnight says as Iida is struggling to move. "Shoto Todoroki wins, and he will advance to the final round!" Midnight announces.

(By the way, Whatever Shigaraki says is in bold)

Toga and I started cheering. I got my phone and I called Shigaraki, "Hey Tomura, I just wanted to let you know that Himiko is going to buy everyone dinner tonight. She lost a bet." "Okay, I'll let them know." "Oh, and also. I have an idea, I'll tell you guys when we get back." I hang up the phone. "How mean~" Toga fake cries.

Bakugo won his match, the final round was Bakugo against Todoroki. Let's see how this goes.

~~~

Word count: 1035