|~12~|

~~~

After a little break, "Ready... now begin!" And everyone starts cheering, Toga and I cheer for Todoroki. Immediately after it started, Todoroki froze the floor and made the biggest ice wall, kind of like the one that he did when he went against Sero. But Bakugo blew through that like it was nothing. Then Todoroki started to create more ice walls, but then Bakugo still blew through those.

"Come on! This is child's play!" Bakugo yells before he sends another explosion at Todoroki. It goes like this for a little bit, Bakugo sending explosions while Todoroki is sending ice his way.

"Am I not strong enough for you to use it? If you have no intention of winning, then don't stand in front of me!" Bakugou yells at Todoroki. I'm assuming that Bakugo wants Todoroki to use his right side. Moments later, Todoroki activates his right side. "Go Shoto!" Toga and I cheer. Then Bakugo sends a huge explosion to Todoroki, "DIEE!" He yells before sending the biggest explosion I've ever seen.

It was like that explosion against Uraraka, but even bigger. After the smoke clears, I notice Todoroki out of bounds knocked out. When Bakugo saw that, he became upset. He ran over towards Todoroki grabbing his shirt and just yelling nonsense.

Then a pink sparkly smoke got to Bakugo, and he passed out along Todoroki

"The winner is Katsuki Bakugo!" Midnight announces, and everyone starts cheering

"The winner is Katsuki Bakugo!" Midnight announces, and everyone starts cheering. "Himiko... We have to recruit him now, he's a perfect fit for us. Bad temper, powerful, cocky... Perfect!" Toga nods.

Moments later, they gave everyone their medals. Bakugo was restrained like a mad dog I did feel bad for him though.

 Bakugo was restrained like a mad dog I did feel bad for him though

After the awards ceremony, it was time to leave. Toga and I got ready and left, Toga needed to use the bathroom so I waited outside of the bathroom. Then I hear footsteps near me, I look up and it's Todoroki. He looks up at me and looks a little surprised, "(Y/n)!" He says running up towards me.

"Shoto! You did amazing! You even used your right side, I'm so proud of you!" I say smiling. "Well... I was able to do it thanks to you and Midoriya..." He said looking down. "Huh? What did I do?" I said, tilting my head confused. "I overheard you and Himiko talking, you said that I could win if I used both sides... you were right haha," He says laughing.

"YOU HEARD THAT?!" I say embarrassed. He nods laughing. Then there was an awkward silence, "So...you want...to be friends?..." Todoroki asks, looking down. I went silent for a moment, "Huh?" I say. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..." He says. I start laughing. "How would that offend me? I would love to be friends!" I say. Todoroki looks up at me and smiles.

"HIS SMILE IS SO PRECIOUS~,"

"So, do you have a phone?" He asks. I nod, "Do you have a number? So we can keep in contact?" He asks. I nod again, I give him my phone, and he types in his number. Then he gave me his phone, and I typed in my number.

"Oh, Todoroki-" "You can call me Shoto." He corrects me. "O-Of course. So Shoto, are you dating Yaoyorozu?" I ask. He started blushing and looked up at me. "Well-" Then we hear a girl saying "Todoroki?" nearby. "Oh, I have to go now. I'll Text you later~" He says waving, and I wave back.

"So...he is dating her?..."

Shoto Todoroki's pov

I heard Yaoyorozu was nearby, I didn't want them to cross paths.

"But I'm worried... We aren't dating, (Y/n) might think that Momo and I are dating when we aren't. Again, she just went in for a kiss.

Reader's pov

After Todoroki left, "YOU GOT HIS NUMBER? AND YOU BOTH ARE ON FIRST NAME BASES?!" Toga comes out of the bathroom screaming. I jump back, "HIMIKO, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I screamed. Toga starts jumping up and down screaming, "Himiko, we should go before people think that someone got killed here." I said dragging Toga out of the UA.

We take a taxi near our hideout, about a block or two away. Toga and I walked the rest, Toga was still asking me a bunch of questions about Todoroki. Once we got to the bar, Toga came in screaming, "(Y/N) AND TODOROKI ARE DATING!". Everyone looks at her, confused. "WE ARE NOT- Besides, he has a girlfriend anyway. Yaoyozoru," I add.

"Anyways... What do you guys want for dinner? It can be anything." I ask. "I don't care," Dabi says. "Conny- *cough cough* I mean... In-N-Out," Twice says. Everyone nods at In-N-Out, everyone wrote down their orders on a piece of paper, Toga and I left to buy it.

*Y'all I'm sorry, I'm listening to Isabella's lullaby. So I felt like I had to add in a The promise neverland joke. Btw, if you haven't watched it yet. Go watch it. Yes, this is a threat.*

~~~
We came back with bags and bags of In-N-Out, we gave everyone their food and they all started to eat it. Shigaraki ordered a burger and fries, he grabbed the burger, and seconds later it turned into dust. I giggle, and I have him my burger *Because I'm so nice*.

After, I threw away all of the wrappers in the garbage. It was pretty late, so we all went to sleep. Toga and I went to our rooms, "I'm never buying them food ever again." Toga says jumping on her bed.

"Shoto and I are friends~,"

"(Y/n)! Snap out of it!"

"I shouldn't be thinking of him in the first place,"

"He's a hero, I shouldn't like him. I was born to kill, I can't like a hero. But..why not?"

~~~

Word count: 1030