My Love Life

[ 5 days Later ]

Kaylynne...

I woke up with the sun shimmering in my face. I would be picking up the kids today. I sat up, rubbing my temple's. I felt stressed out, and my back full of nots. Something's not right. I groaned a little and pushed my hair out of the way. I walked out of my room, and ambled Down the stairs. My doorbell rang, scaring me a bit.

Ray...

I accidently grabbed one of Kaylynne's shirt's with my clothes. I guess I better return it before I forget. I hope I'm not too early. I rang the door bell. She opened the door. Her shirt was ripped, an she looked like she'd been through hell. She sighed, opening the door, signaling that I could come in. I walked in, sitting on the couch. She sat next to me, not too close though.

Kay- What's up Ray ?

Ray- Oh, I just wanted to bring your shirt, I grabbed it on accident.

Kay-Oh..Thanks

She grabbed the shirt and placed it over her ripped shirt, waking over to the table. She stood there, and rested on her lone foot. Her but was now poking out..I found a little sexy. She cupped her face in her hands. Her hair fell over her shoulders..revealing a red mark.

Ray-Kaylynne ?

Kay- Yeah ?

Ray- Are you Okay ?

Kay- I'm..

** There was a long pause before she answered. **

Yeah

Ray- Are you sure ?

She looked over at me, an sighed. She came over to the couch and sat in her remaining spot. She laied her head on my shoulder.

Kay- I'm not sure what I am. I'm just going through it Ray.

Ray- You..

I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

Kay- Excuse me

Kay...

I got up once again. Lord give me strength ! I placed my hand over my forehead and opened the door. -_-

It was Craig. I went outside instead of letting him in .

Kay- What

Craig- Sorry about what I did last night .

I looked up at him, letting my hair fall over my eyes. Craig pushed my hair out of my way, and set his lips on mine. He did his tounge action, and I replied...there was no rejecting . I felt a button push down on my shoulder blade.

Ray...

I sat on her couch, waiting for her to come back. I heard the doorbell ring, so I hesitated to get the door for a second. I opened the door. My eyes were only greeted too...

________________________

Okay guys. It's been a minute. A long, depressing minute. Lol. I'll be adding another person to the story. And Prince And ROC's relationship will be more talked about. I'd like to dedicate this update to Mybooforlife . She 100% dopee. Lol, follow her. Ty!