CHAPTER ONE

Nikka
——————>

"I'm excited for your first day of school tomorrow Nikka." Cat beams as she pours her a cup of coffee.

"I should be the one excited." chewing on my straw from my mcFlurry. But I wasn't....unfortunately. My older sister Ayesha , Cat and I decided to move to New York for a fresh new start. Well for me. So much has happened at my old school back in South Carolina. My mom moved us to New York three days ago for me, So that I could start over for the fifth- maybe sixth time within 4 years.

  "Where's your spirit Nikka." Cat chuckles. Spirit? what spirit? I lost it along time ago back in New Orleans. Where all the bullying started. I can tell she's also nervous. We keep moving from city to city just for my stupid sake. I never asked for this.

  I never asked to be born....

I never asked my real mother to abandon me....

I never asked for my skin to be this color....

I never asked to get bullied because of the color of my skin.....

It all happened anyway.

One thing my real mother did teach me is always Ask for something when needed.

"I just hope everything goes Well." I tell her getting up from the chair at the dining table.

"Same here saweetie." Cat nods. "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

Is this even a question?

Cat sees the small smile on my lips and chuckles.

"We've had this two times in a row Nikka." She laughs grabbing her jacket off of the kitchen chair.

"What's wrong with three." I bite my lip trying to muster the best puppy dog face I can.

"Does Nikka want Homemade burgers again tonight mom."

Ayesha comes walking down the stairs in a fancy red dress. Cats daughter. Even though we are the same age she's four months older, Looks way better, Fun, Nice, and a spoiled brat.

"Yes." I nod and Ayesha groans.

"Nikka, This is why your always getting bullied." She says as if it's so clear. " Keep eating unhealthy food and your going to be out of shape. More than you are." She mumbled the last part typing on her phone but I heard her.

I've never been ashamed of my body or its shape. I always thought having medium thighs, a slim upper body, no waist and a small chest was the best part about me. No matter what I wear, I looked good. My biggest insecurity is my full round looks, People say they make my face give off a mean look.

"Aww Ayesha don't say that about your sister, Nikka is beautiful." My mom says making me shrug.

"But it's true! She's a senior and hasn't had one boyfriend yet." Ayesha rolls her eyes.

  She's right, I've never had a boyfriend nor my first kiss. This single life rocks, I don't have to worry about getting heart broken by a guy. There were days I did have a crush, I know the feeling of rejection. I definitely don't want to become the biggest slut like Ayesha, She's sometimes the talk of my school.

"Being single rocks." I throw her a thumbs up with folded lips revealing my dimples and she scoffs.

"Well i'll be home later." Cat says kissing Both Ayesha and I cheeks before walking out of the front door.

"I'm also leaving."

"Where are you going?" I ask acting to care.

"Tony wants to hang." She smirks. Ugh Tony. The guys that has been cheating on Ayesha since they've been together. It's a shame she's too much of a Idiot to realize.

"Oh." Is all I say before walking towards the staircase.

"Don't mess up the house."

\\\\\\

After eating dinner, showering and doing my night routine I climb into my full bed plopping down on top of my Covers, Bored. I'm always bored.

I pull out my phone to text Cali- Oh wait, we're not friends anymore. I'm so stupid. Cali was my only friend back in South Carolina, What do you think happened? the same thing that happens to all of us. Moving here to make friends is also on my bucket list.

Who would want to be friends with someone like me?

A creep.

A weirdo.

Or so they said.

  All I need to do is avoid attention, drama, no goods, go to school and come right back. I have Ayesh- No one I can really count on to get me to school. Cat has work in the morning, and Ayesha never gives me a ride unless i do something for her.

Sighing a wrap myself into my comfy sheets staring into the star filled dark sky through my window.

I've always liked the night sky better than the sun filled one for some reason. I felt calm.

I always would sit on the roof tops of buildings back in South Carolina to watch the sun set, It was always beautiful. It was an escape zone from my depression and anxiety.

I dreamed of day that i'll be accepted, Make real friends, Just to have a normal life where I won't have to worry about anything. A day I'll find someone who cares about me, loves me, see things in me that i've never once saw.

Feeling my eyelids grow heavy, I close them hoping tomorrow will be a Good- No...Okay at least day.

Hi, Hope you enjoyed the first chapter:)

Vote please!