CHAPTER EIGHT

Nikka
——————>

Ive Just made it back home throwing my bag onto the couch tired when I get a text.

Lia: Hey gurl!

Me: Hey, what's up?

Lia: I need some advice!

Me: I'm not good at giving advice, But i'll see what I can do.

Lia: Ok, What would be a good place to take someone for a date?

Me: A date? With who👀?

Lia: His name is Odis, I met him at the mall the other day:(

Me: Oh! Well I would probably say....Somewhere out to eat?

Lia: I was thinking the same thing but I don't know what he likes to eat....

Me: Ask him. Get to know him better. Maybe take him to some places you like to go when bored.

Lia: Thanks babe! I'll do that😚

Me:💜.

I throw my phone on the counter as I take out a cup for some water when I get another text.

"I'm coming over."
from: HailLuke

"Why?"
from: alfmennikka

"A lesson."
from: HailLuke

"My Moms Home."
from: alfmennikka

"Her cars not outside."
from: HailLuke

"Your not coming over! End of it!"
From: Alfmennikka

"Bastard!" I yell laying my phone on the counter and getting a knock on the door. When I open its Luke standing with a smile on his face.

"Hi neighbor."

I attempt to close the door and walk away but he places his foot in the door way.

"Nice home." He says coming in and closing the door behind him. I grab my a bag of Salt and vinegar chips from the cabinet before going to sit on the couch.

"One hour. That's it." I tell him and he comes over.

"What do you mean."

"We can work for one hour- where are your books?"

"I didn't bring them...Whoopsies." He shrugs plopping down onto the couch.

"Well then. Bye." I wave getting up and walking to the door. I turn to the living room and Luke's chilling with a pillow under his arm watching Tv. "Why did you come then."

"You seen my house, it's only fair if I see yours." He says crunching on a chip. I never have company, so I should be glad at least someone came over.

"Fine." I tell him plopping on the couch and snatching the remote. He tries to get it back but I end up getting up and running around the house as he chases me.

"L-Luke stop!" I pant running out of breathe. I run behind the counter and he's on the other side figuring out which way i'm going to go.

"Give me the remote."

"No! We are watching Anime!"

"What- No, I'm a guest. We are watching what I want to watch."

"And what is that."