CHAPTER NINE

Nikka
——————>

"P-Please Luke~" I moan against Luke's chest as he presses his Hard groin against me.

"What was that babygirl." He smirks trailing his hand over my breast giving them slight squeeze making me groan in the process. He places his large member at my entrance teasing me by rubbing it against my throbbing clit.

"More Luke- Fuck." I curse as he slides it into me while placing small kisses against my neck.

"I want to beg me to fuck you Nikka." He licks my ear lobe.

"Please......Please Luke."

"Please what." I starts removing his cock.

"Wait- Please fuck me with your Large cock...D-Daddy~" I pant against his chest as he begins thrusting into me slowly.

I awake out of my sleep to a warm liquid between my legs and a throbbing Vagina.

"D-Did I really Just dream about me and Luke doing those things....."

Biting my lip and pressing my thighs together I slowly begin to squeeze my breast slightly as the other slides down into my pajama shorts. He makes me want to touch myself.

I quickly pull away getting up to take a shower. Why am I feeling this way about Luke...Luke Hail out of all people.

After taking a shower and moisturizing, I throw on some black and white plaid leggings, a white crop and some Black lugged converse.

After arriving at school I make my way to my locker.

"Hey!"

"Ahh." I jump hitting my head on my locker.

"Oops i'm so sorry."

Not recognizing the voice I turn to see Tina.

"I-It's fine. What can I help you with?" I ask and she smiles.

"I've been spotting you and......Luke together." She starts twirling a strand of her blonde hair. "Are you both a....thing?" She utters.

"Ew what, No." I tell her grabbing my books and she beams.

"Oh ok." She places a hand on my shoulder. "Luke and I are together but not officially yet, I was just letting you know to stay away from him." She pats my shoulder. Who does this bitch think she is?

"Oh yea, me and Luke aren't anything like that." I look behind her shoulder spotting Luke talking to a group of friends. "What even is a Luke?" I shrug and she giggles.

"Ok girly!" She waves as she skips away leaving her cinnamon scent to fill my nose. Together but not official.....What a psycho.

I make my way to my second period class, when I get there someone is sitting in my seat.

"Excuse me." I tap their shoulder and they flinch.

"Your seat is taken."

I look behind me to find Luke sitting with earbuds.

"I sit here everyday." I sigh and Luke shrugs.

"Can you please-

"Find another seat." Luke commands. I look around for another seat but the only one left is between Luke and the boy that's taken my seat. He set this up! Don't tell me he forced the poor boy!

I take the seat placing my belongings on my desk, getting a small chuckle from Luke. I look over and send a glare.

"What."

"Jerk." I roll my eyes.

During Class their would always be some times that'd Luke would catch me staring at him, it's really embarrassing.

"Virgo."

I ignore him.

"Virgoooo."

I ignore him again.

"Virgo!" He loudly whispers poking my thigh with a led pencil.

"What!"

"What were you and Tina talking about?"

"Nothing. Why are you talking to me during school." I shrug.

"It seem like that's a problem." Luke whispers.

"It is. Your not following Your rules." I give him a side look and he smile.

"Good thing I made Them, So I get to do whatever." He says and I look at him before shrugging.

After class I begin packing my things when Luke grabs my wrist.

"What." I growl.

"Come with me." He says. Just thinking where he's telling me to come with him makes my vagina ache. His house? I don't think I can handle being alone with him especially after that dream I had.

"W-Where?" I stutter.

"Duhhh, My house for a Lesson." He rolls his eyes And gulp nodding. He wants to teach me a lesson?

"Y-Your going to teach me a l-lesson?" I blush. Luke stares at me for a moment confusingly.

"What are you talking about."

"Nothing."

"I'll meet you there." I wave walking out the doors and he laughs behind me.

"I have a car. With 5 seats." He grabs my arm. Fuck!

"And?"

"Get in." He says walking me over and opening the door. I quietly crawl in closing the door. His cologne once again, fills my nose.

He hops in and closes his door.

"All those people Just saw me get into your car." I tell him and he shrugs.

"What's wrong with me giving another person a ride?" He says starting the ignition and I shrug.

"Nothing."

I Been busy guys...

Why are all the Rappers getting killed😔🙏🏽.

Might be my turn to hop onnna beat...