CHAPTER THREE

Nikka
——————>

Two week has passed since I've started school and the Incident from the Cafeteria.

Ayesha has been bitchy as ever. She thinks I don't know her and Luke are fucking each other. Lia and I have a lot in common. I've joined the cheer squad Schools been good so far but I shouldn't let my guard down.

"Ms. Alfmen? Mind answering the question?"

"Could you repeat it please." I bite my lip knowing I wasn't paying attention. I hear a chuckle from my side and look over to see Luke laughing at me.

"What did the united states constitution replace?"

"The Articles of confederation." I nod.

"Date?" He ask amused.

"March 4th, 1789."

"Good job Ms. Alfmen." Mr. Yuan applause. I look over to Luke and give him a sassy smirk. "We need more students like you." Mr. Yuan throws shade at Luke and he seems taken back by placing his hand on his chest.

"Damn Mr. Yuan."

"Language!" He slaps a ruler on Lukes desk.

"What exactly do I need that Ms. Fancy pants over here has." He leans back in his seat clenching his Jaw, glaring at the teacher. I roll my eyes at the name.

"Common sense! Manners! Respect!" He yells pushing Luke's feet off the desk with his ruler. "Oh I could go on and on!"

Luke looks over to me and I quickly look away. I hope he doesn't think this is my fault. Mr. Yuan walks back to his chair and huffs taking a seat. I look over to Luke and he has earbuds in his ear.

He looks nice today.

A all black turtleneck T-shirt with a leather hacket on top, and his two silver chains. Black skinny khaki pants and nike's.

I turn my attention towards back towards the window wondering in my thoughts.

At the end of class Mr. Yuan had called me to his desk. I was kind of nervous because he looked like a pervert but after he called over Luke, My mind went blank.

"What." Luke says.

"Your grades are dropping in my class and In Spanish, Mr. Hail." Mr. Yuan says pushing up his goggly glasses to his face. Luke Hail. So that's his full name. I quietly stand until Mr. Yuan says "How about a tutor?"

"Tutor?" Alex and I both ask in unison. Um no. Luke is no good and even being around him is going to make me noticeable since he's So damn Popular. He plays football and is pretty good actually, And Fucks around with almost every girl in the city. I don't need his sluts coming after me nor do I wanted people to think i'm one.

"Yes a tutor. You, Ms. Alfmen have both A's in my class and Spanish. Why not."

"I-

"Millions of reasons." Luke goes cutting me off. "One is because she's not type. Two is because what do I look like being seen with a nerd, three-

"Ms. Alfmen is the only way to bring your grades up Luke." Mr. Yuan cuts off Luke. I admit, I'm kind of hurt at Luke's words. I mean what do I have to be his type for!? and second Who would want to be seen with me anyways besides Lia. "Besides, you are in the verge of getting knocked off the Football team." Mr. Yuan says.

Luke looks to me then back at Mr. Yuan.

"And what do you have to say about this." Luke scoff.

"Well, Move your feet you loose your seat." I shrug smirking and he clenches his Jaw. Why do I find that so attractive. Not on him though....Just his jaw clenching.

"Fine." He sighs.

"Then it's settled. You can have lessons off or on Campus. He needs to at least have a 80.5% before the end of the year." Mr. Yuan states closing his Binder.

"End of the year? How long is this going to last?!" Luke growls causing Mr. Yuan to jump.

"U-Until the end of the school year Mr. Hail. Now be good to each other." Mr. Yuan says before walking out of the door. Luke turns to me and i'm prepared for what all he has to say because I agree with him before knowing.

Luke backs me up against Mr. Yuans desk as he leans in close placing either his hand on the side of the desk trapping me.

"I've made rules." He says pulling his right hand right in front of me and staring into my eyes. Soul snatchers, Literally. I can barely focus with his cologne filling my nostrils and the position we're in.

"Let's hear it." I nod.

"Don't talk to me during school." He counts on his finger and I nod. "Don't look my way." he counts two. "We are not friends." Three. " We keep things professional, I don't want you to try coming on to me." He says and I scrunch up my nose. "Lastly, Don't tell anybody about this." He growls before moving away and I nod.

"Glad we are on the same page." I fold my lips.

"Tomorrow. My place after school." He says before walking towards the door.

"Who knew the infamous Luke Hail was an Idiot." I laugh to myself.

"What?" He turns around looking angered.

"huh?" I ask playing it off as if I said nothing. Like I said, Who knew the Infamous Luke Hail was an Idiot.

Vote please!