CHAPTER TEN

Nikka
——————>

Luke stopped by Zaxbys to get me some food, I don't why he always insists on buying it for me like i'm some child.

"You want some?" I ask offering him my toast and he shakes his head no. "More for me then."

We make it to his house and he gets out grabbing my bags. Look at him being a gentlemen.

Luke's grandmother opens the door for us; She looks to me and stares, I give her a small smile and wave before turning away. What a creepy lady.

"Here, Take your shit." Luke Throws me my bags almost making me full. I take that back, dick head. "I'll be up in a minute." He says walking away into the kitchen. Looking between Luke and his weird grandma, I give a nod.

I make my way up stairs to his room before placing my bags onto his floor and plopping down onto his bed.

Grabbing the remote, I flip through the channels on tv trying to find something to watch before getting a knock at the door.

"Big brother, Ma said Austin is coming to town- Oh!"

Luke's little sister comes walking in with a phone.

"Hi." She mumbles.

"Hey."

"S-Sorry I thought look was up here." She says shyly making me giggle.

"He's downstairs. I'm Nikka." I introduce.

"Hello! I'm Layla." She smile. "Are you Big brothers girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?! Pffft of course not, Haha ew." I take a bite out of my chicken tender.

"Friend?"

"Your in my bui- No, More like associates." I cut myself off sighing.

"Your one of Big brothers hookers, aren't you?" She frown.

Hookers!?!!

"N-No! How old are you?"

"ten." She says and I nod.

"Lord have mercy, Your so young. Luke should be ashamed of himself." I shake my head.

"I'm going to go find Big brother!" She yells closing the door and running down the hall.

"Lord....." I let my head fall into my hands. A few minutes pass and Luke comes bussing into the room making me jump.

"About time." I shake my head.

"I had to talk to my grandma about something." He chuckles and I nod.

"Let's get started on this lesson."

An hour has passed and Luke has been doing....Okay. He's a slow learner. Luke keeps stopping to text on his phone and make up excuses to not do his work.

"Were done now." I huff.

"Good."

Look grabs my throat with a gentle grip pushing me back until my head hits the surface of his bed.

"L-Luke." I gasp at his actions. He looks into my eyes as if searching for something. Too embarrassed I look away. "Get off of me."

"No." He says simply. I place my hand around his wrist trying to tear away his grip but it tightens making me meet his fiji blue eyes. He brings his knee up between my legs pressing is against my camel toe in my plaid pants. My heart beats against my rib cage as a soft gasp escapes moist lips.

He study's my actions closely.

"I have a Deal I want to make."

His words catches my attention.

"A- A Deal? What kind?" I ask.

"I have a unit test tomorrow." He stares into my eyes. I can't focus watching his silver chains dingle in my face.

I give a small nod.

"If I pass.." He trails off sweeping his thumb across my lower lip making me part them.

This handsome boy is about to kiss me right?

"You have to agree to something...." He trails off.

"Something?" I ask. "What is it?"

Before I agree to anything, I need to know the terms and conditions.

"Do you know what BDSM is?..." His expression is now stern....Serious.

"B.....DSM.....No what is it?" I ask raising a confused brow. Luke faces turns into a sneaky smirk.

"Good."

"Wai-

"Agree."

"No. What is i-

"Agree."

"Luke no."

"It's fun."

"What kind of fun."

Luke pauses for a minute.

"Ughh, Your so boring." He Utters getting up off of me and I frown.

"I'm not boring." I turn away and he's quiet for a moment as he stares at the wall.

"Prove it. Agree to the Deal." He looks to me plainly. I look away biting my lip.

Deal? Why does he wants me to agree so bad? I have so many questions.....

"Ok, It's a Deal. If you pass the Unit test." I shrug and his smirk grows.

"Good....Now I have company in a minute so if you'd please."

I sigh packing up to leave.

Company....

After I get back home I collapse in my bed tiredly after taking a warm shower washing away my hopes and dreams.

"BDSM." I murmur.

I pull up Google on my phone searching up 'What is BDSM?"

A paragraph pops up with a few pictures of a male being tied up with ropes and crazy leather.

I read the paragraph over to try and better understand but all I get is Massa.

He wants me to be his slave.....And here I thought everything was going to get better.

He's a coward....Two faced coward..

Smiled in my face and still judged me by the color of my skin.

Turning off my phone off I climb under my covers silently crying, soon drifting off to sleep.

My gif app been acting up😐.

Forgive me.

I'll add gifs back when i get it to work!

Vote pls!