CHAPTER SIX

Nikka
——————>

"Achooo!" I sneeze. The bastard was right, I am going to get sick.

Sighing, I pull out my phone again wiping away some rains drops with my sleeve trying to figure out who to contact. Cat said that she was going on a date with some guy so that's off the list.

  A black Mercedes with tented windows pulls up to the entrance in front of me. The window roles down to reveal Luke.

"Get in." He tells me.

"I-.......I'll wait until it starts raining to walk home." I wave him off and he clenches his Jaw.

"Get.In." He commands and I nod. Looking around I quickly walk to his car and get inside.

 Looking around I quickly walk to his car and get inside

It smells nice. Like his raulgh lauren cologne. I inhale quietly.

"Oh no, I'm getting your nice seats wet." I try sitting up, not wanting to ruin the pretty black leather seats.

"It's fine." He says. "Where do you stay."

I gulp down some saliva I didn't know I was holding.

"Take me to Mcdonald's first." I point and he looks at me and chuckle.

"What do you want?" Like ask pulling up into the drive through.

"A double cheese burger, Fries and a Dr. Pepper." I tell him. "Oh and a Oreo Mc Flurry."

"Your going to get fat." Like laughs making my chest warm. I lift up a shoulder letting it fall. Luke repeats my order into the speaker and pulls up to the window.

"Hey Lu- Oh, Who's this?" A girl from school ask. Oh shit! We wasn't suppose to be seen together! Nervousness creeps up my spine as I turn towards my window.

 Oh shit! We wasn't suppose to be seen together! Nervousness creeps up my spine as I turn towards my window

"I-

"How much is the food." He ask her.

"Y- $15.24."

"Here." Luke says handing her a twenty dollar bill. He throws the Mc donald's bag on my lap and pass me the Mc Flurry as He drives off on the way home.

The ride is now silent and awkward as I stuff my face with food. I look over to Luke and he doesn't seem to pissed, but in thought. Part of me wants to ask him what we should do about the situation but the other is telling me to stay quiet.

Even his side angle is beautiful, I can't help but stare.

His perfectly pointed nose sticks out the most, As his small pink lips and jaw line comes next. He has one of his hands on the steering wheel while the other is on his chain, The way his muscles flex makes the view even better.

"Your staring again."

"Oh!" I quickly look away from embarrassment. I need to seriously stop doing that!

 I need to seriously stop doing that!

"Why are you always apologizing." Luke ask as if it's annoying. "It's annoying."

"What's wrong with apologizing."

"Nothing, You say it too much."

He's right. It's a habit. I look away letting my thoughts wonder. I feel Luke Eyes on me.

"Where do you stay."

I accidentally tell him my address and he smirks.

"So we're neighbors, eh?" Luke says. "Maybe I should come over sometime." He winks.

 "You shouldn't

"You shouldn't." I roll my eyes. "You didn't have to do that." I tell him.

"Do what?"

"Pay for my food. I had money." I turn to my window slurping my Mcflurry.

"I wanted to hurry and get away from there, I had forgotten Carly forks at Mcdonalds." He sighs. "She runs her mouth like bitch." He adds and I almost choke on my Mcflurry trying not to laugh.

"I hope she doesn't tell anyone." Luke mumbles but I hear him. He's embarrassed to be seen with me. It low key hurts but that's just how it is.

Tears threaten my eyes and I look away quickly as Luke turn his attention towards me.

Pulls into his driveway and I step out the car.

"Thank you." I mumble take the rest of my food as I begin to walk across the street.

"Yea." He says.