Untitled Part 92

Then some guards that weren't knocked out by my army burst out. "What has happened to the Princess?" I pointed at the statue. They looked. "Why is Princess a statue?"

"Maybe you should have asked that in the time of my 10000 year time in stone!

I guess the powers that be don't like her attacking someone that is on her team with the local magical macguffin(?) before checking to see if I'm on her side!

Maybe you ponies should stop fucking judging people based on looks!

Maybe you should get your heads out of your ass and check before immediately prejudicing against them because they aren't ponies!

Maybe your ruler should set you on a path that actually will end up with the other races liking you instead of you being speciest every time you speak!"

===============

All of the bees on her started stinging her, whether they were corrupted or not, at the fact that I didn't try to hurt them. The queen soon died and dropped a treasure bag. A lot of bees landed on me. I immediately was flew up and outside the hive. A swarm of them flew into a bundle of text. We will keep a swarm of us outside to alert the main hive if you want to visit. We will aid you because unlike the previous big ones you were getting rid of the tyrant and nobee else. Is there anything you wish of us Great Master? Wat? Am I really the ruler? I can't imagine that's legal.

"I wish for you to find a unicorn to fashion one of you a body capable of speech. I want to be able to speak easier with you. Also stop attacking the creatures who can speak. I was sent here to deal with the giant bees. I would prefer not to have to create a huge barricade around the hive of a fully sentient species." The tiny bees all nodded in sync. I left the underground and then the Everfree. I went into my house. I walked up to the library room. There was a grey pony. "What the fuck are you doing in my house?!?" She jumped back.

"I am sorry but I am the mayor of Ponyville, Mayor Mare. We had just seen this tree pop up in the Everfree. We were worried so we sent a group in. They saw the furnishings and left. I came here to find any hint of it's owner. Thank you for making my search brief,"

=======

==

Bee armor is an set which offers boosts. It is one of 3 minion-boosting armors available prior to . Wearing the full set grants 23% increased minion damage and increases the wearer's minion capacity by 2 (to a total of 3).

Crafting all pieces requires a total of 30 , which is a 100% drop from the . Bee Wax drops in stacks of 16-29 each time; crafting the entire set therefore requires defeating Queen Bee twice.

=========

========

=======

=====

The Hornet Staff is an aerial ranged . It spawns a hornet character that follows the player and attacks via a ranged stinger attack, similar to the enemy's attack. The stingers inflict the for 4-7 seconds. Like other minions, summoned hornets are invincible and follow the player for an unlimited amount of time, unless the player dies, summons a replacement minion, or cancels the .

Its best is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, minions cannot deal . The only lasting advantage a Mythical Hornet Staff has over a Ruthless one is .