Weapons Part 96

-Night's edge would become one of the fastest, but without an auto-swing it becomes more dependent on the player's own ability.

True: Its spinning green beam will inflict Cursed Flames upon contact.

-Wrath of The Gods, much like the BloodButcherer, will feature heavier, slower damage at a larger range, since it's larger than any of the other ones.

-True: it shoots out a slow yellow beam that only travels a about half the screen away from the sword, inflicting the Ichor debuff upon contact. This weapon would be very close-range focused even in True-form, but as a trade off would be even more powerful within its own reach. Alternatively it could be more lenient to Zoomo's take on stats, whichever devs and community feels most suitable. But I can not stress enough that the beam should be yellow and inflict Ichor for continuity's sake.

-Brink of Deformity (See ), features moderate damage, moderate range and very slow cooldown between hits, but can be doubleclicked to allow two shortly followed semi-strong attacks or a slower continuous swinging if timed correctly.

True: It would fire an erratic purple beam that goes in the direction you pointed it at, but zig-zaging off from the center randomly, not enough to make it useless, but enough to allow lucky hits outside of the area you aimed at. Successful hits with its beam inflicts Miasma debuff.​​-Excalibur would feature somewhat lower damage, but in return have an auto-swing.

True: On a successful hit with the sword's pink beam the enemy struck will shoot out Crystalstorm-shards in random directions.

-Expurgatory () stats are described over at the Cyber-thread (Zoomo), but as I wish for nothing more than it to be cannon I will pan out this suggestion as if it was canonical. But rough description is that it spawns small stationary cyphers that deal additional damage after a successful hit.

-True: Shoots an accelerating blue beam that leaves a trail of weak cyphers.

-Gram makes extremely quick slices with relatively long reload time between strikes. High damage to balance it off. A high-precision melee-weapon with high knockback.

-True: Shoots a very fast orange beam on each strike, meaning higher gap between, and easy to miss unless timed correctly. With each swing the blade itself will shoot out lots of small amber-shards forward in random directions, helping to shield the player from the moments of vulnerability between swings.

Note that I base these traits on how the swords' lower tiered counterparts act. the Light's bane is faster than the BloodButcherer, but weaker for example.

Their true counterpart's beams, effects and colors are based on the special material of each biome, giving the dark biome swords debuffs and light ones more offensive abilities. This also corresponds to the color with which sections of the blades are "imbued" with when they become true.