Untitled Part 101

Check out my new novel if anyone is interested "Gaming Sword Magician".

Overpowered Soul Transmigrate In Apocalypse 177 Episode 28: Catching up!

the beginning of his birth, Deicide (using blood usage divine(dark techicly entity)

100 liters for extinction leaf of the thing to kill 100 of that creatur

would hand out his blessing to any creature he liked. He likes any being that shares a wine with him, or is shameless. So, he handed out his blessing to a lot of being. The kill count of these being combined together exceeded some trillions.

The workload of the afterlife was bore by the poor soul workers in the death realm, and the judges of the death realm.

Due to these reason, DEICIDE has become the nemesis of the Death realm/Underworld of the Eastern Immortals and Westerns Gods star cluster. They areproably enjoying their lives since the scotch was identified to had died while in action(war against tian wu).

======

The tormented souls cheered while thinking about the epic rewards. The tormented soul have many unique abilities. They were intangible in nature and could permeate their way to the depths of the Earth, pass by the core, and appear on the other side. One of their special ability was the same as a hunting hound. Once they smell an item, then they can trace down anything that has a similar smell.

The divine source was made up of divine energy, each divine source also had the flowery scent that belongs to the Divine vein. The divine shards had these smell in them.

Theone used his hunting hound skill to breath in the scent of the divine shard. After that, he passed it on to the member of his race. Every soul-devouring creature started smelling the divine shard like a pervert as if it was a girls panties.

They wanted to eat it to evolve. Though, no one dared to eat the divine shard. They had enough brain and brains to know that dead was immediant if they did that. Actually, these creatures didn't have a brain... They had intelligence, more specifically, innate instinct that they were birthed with. This innate instinct was a combination of their past as living beings.

Time ticket away. Feng, along with the robots stood atop the roof of the house. Jody, Stella, Sylva and Arnold has also joined the pack. The rest of the mortal were collecting the shattered pieces of their mentality to glue them together.

The divine shards passed between 777 tormented souls. After they were certain that they had memorized the smells of these divine soul shards, they returned it back to Theone.

Since the divine source was smelled by Theone and every tormented soul, the divine source shards were handed back to Feng, who gladly stored them into his deep pockets.

The lone and his army main task is to lead the Army and get the divine Shards and their owners. They were gonna head out to complete the task. But this was just the first task. Before they could do that, Feng continued his decree by annoucing the second task.

"You all also need to create an army for me. Use your Evil seed and take control over the bodies of the zombies. And Yeah, kill all the most-normal dude zombies and Flesh zombies. We only need strong men in our ranks, there is no place for the weaklings! Do you all understand."

The tormented soul nodded. They understand it all.

=========

The Almighty himself has expressed the importance of this item, no doubt, they took the safety of this item to another level. Theone and the tormented souls devoured the blood seals inside their body, mixing it with their souls. How... If anyone asks? Theone let one of the many carvings of tormented faces in his body eat it: the rest drilled themselves into the blood seal. They possessed it. The blood seal will never be harmed by anything unless they are dead. The blood seal has become a part of their body, or rather, they have become the blood seal.