Information! and everyone's description!

!Who I got this idea from!

Demonwind14

Please do check out the original if you haven't already! And this is completely different then there's. It might just have similar aspects!

~~~~~~~~Character designs!~~~~~~~~

So I don't have to go through everyone's design because I'm too lazy to get to do that. Basically they all have their hair color with the markings based on their magic. Of the color of their magic most likely would take. Are no markings at all. For example Blake she's a black wolf with Lights store markings on her.

I do have two of them drone are there two main characters!
( if your kids about anyone else let me know and I might draw some!😊)

I do have two of them drone are there two main characters!( if your kids about anyone else let me know and I might draw some!😊)

In case you can't read the name it's Lucas!)
(Lucas has the most different design from everyone and the most complicated!)

Lucas has a she-wolf spilt design. Therefore people mistake Lucas at first as female. He's slightly smaller he's more thin not fluffy. And Lucas keeps his eyes closed most of the time. He very rarely opens them.

(Brandon in case you can't read it!)The words on his drawing say:( Brandon also has the longest tail just thought I'd throw that in there!)

The words on his drawing say:
( Brandon also has the longest tail just thought I'd throw that in there!)

Biggest wolf in the valley by:
Height, strength/muscles, and Fluffiness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!Description!

The water wolf has been extinct for many years now. At least that's what everyone thought. There was one left his name was Lucas. In this world there is abundance of magic. Almost every wolf as it. Water God Slayer magic has gun instincts with the species of the water wolf. But Lucas is the last so he has it. He has the strongest form of it. The strongest form of it is blood God Slayer Magic. The only wolf who can do it this Lucas because he's the last of his species. Along with his magic and supposed to be instinct he's also the last true Alpha. Keep that a secret he acts like an Omega. If a true Alpha doesn't find their mate before the age of 23. Something bad will happen. Lucas is 22. Just turned it so he has one whole year to find his mate. Though he doesn't really care. He gets Tangled in with the wrong group. A evil pack who wants to destroy the territory Atlantatad. There are four main packs in this Valley. The Protectors, Grimshade, Le Carnival, and Divinus Magua and they or territory of wondering coins. He was sent to destroy Divinus Magua. Will he succeed? Will he find a mate before 23? Will that mate accept him? Will he walk the path of good or evil? Or well something more terrible happens?

Read to find out what happens!

!This book contains characters from Fairy Tail Origins season 4 + 5!

And also have OC that represents me!!