Disclaimer

From our childhood, we've all heard and read the Mahabharat, a tale of rivalry and enmity among cousins which resulted in massive destruction. Even now, if you visit the lands of Kurukshetra, the soil is redder than the red soil.

This is the story in which one of the children of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti create a remarkable change in destiny. Being a great warrior and one of the best friends of Shree Krishna, she helps beautifully establish righteousness.

I request you to read through the pages of my book and promise you that this can be a unique and enjoyable journey.

I apologize if I unintentionally hurt anyone or misinterpreted the message given by Rishi Ved Vyas and Shree Krishna.

I request you to not copy my ideas or plots and apologize if I had unknowingly copied anyone else's matter. After all, we are influenced by the stories we read.

This story is mostly based on my imagination and may not entirely follow the incidents of the Mahabharat.

I am writing this based on the stories from Mahabharat I have read and the way I have interpreted things. Please don't hesitate to correct me if I mention any incidents incorrectly.

Thank you.

Friends, I welcome all of you to the journey of ' Amelioration of Mahabharat'.

P.S.: The credits of the banner goes to sparkle012m