3-Nighty Night

In case, you guys don't remember Mason. 👇👇👇👇 (He was Liam's best friend in Teen Wolf in seasons 4, 5 and 6)

 👇👇👇👇 (He was Liam's best friend in Teen Wolf in seasons 4, 5 and 6)

____

Meemaw and I sat out in the living room as we waited. She called someone named Mason Hewitt, I think he's a doctor but from the looks of it he should either be a male model or a stripper. He's got the perfect height and body for both jobs. But I think he's a doctor as he is in the room right now checking on the guy who I almost killed.

"Who is the guy, again?" I asked meemaw realising I didn't know the guy I almost killed.

"Mason?"

"No, the one who's bleeding."

"Ryker Hale. He's the son of one of you parents' friends"

"Derek Hale?" I said and she nodded.

I have never met Derek Hale. I've come to Beacon Hills from time to time when I visited Meemaw and Gramps, and while I would be staying with them my parents would spend time at the Hale mansion. I wasn't allowed to go with them because they said it was dangerous for me. Kid me imagined Derek as some sort of scary monster that I can't be around him.

That was why I felt a bit anxious when dad told him on call that he'll send me alone to his place.

"But why was he moving around on our roof?" I asked and she sighed.

"Derek has placed him to guard our house."

"From what?"

She smiled at me. "I'm a seventy-five year old lady who lives alone. I'm an easy target for burglars, you know."

"A woman as active as you needs security? I don't think so." I said and she chuckled a little as she shrugged her shoulders a bit.

I don't know why but I felt like she was hiding something from me. I felt she was hesitant to tell me something. I had the same feeling when Dad was talking to Derek on the phone, he specifically asked if he was alone or not as if he wanted to talk about something top secret that he can't talk about in front of me.

I have a feeling it's related to my mother being missing.

Finally the doctor came out as he closed the door behind him slowly.

"He's fine but he's asked me to not let Derek know about this. I think he's ashamed to tell him that he got beaten up by a girl." His eyes turned to me with a hint of amusement in them. "What did you hit him with?"

"A baseball bat."I said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"You almost killed a werewolf with a baseball bat." He said suppressing his laughter.

"Baseball bats are very underrated weapons." I said taking offense and whatever was holding his laugh back broke and he let out a huge laughter.

"I'm sorry." He said composing himself. "It's like I'm looking at Stiles in Lydia's body. You look so much like your mother and yet you're so much like Stiles."