Six | 950,000 and 785,000

Katsuki walked into a small town, he growled a bit as he noticed the number of people that stared at him. He looked behind him at Kirishima, he was in human form so there shouldn't be an issue there. So why were the townspeople all looking at him?

He noticed a crowd around the town's announcement board, he walked over there and shoved people out of the way. He looked at the board and saw two wanted posters, one of the posters has a small boy that he recognized. Izuku Midoriya wanted for kidnapping princess Izumi. The reward money was off the charts! 950,000!

He then looked at the poster beside Izuku's, "Shit..." was all Katsuki could say. Katsuki Bakugou, Dragon Prince of the rebel kingdom. Wanted for creating war and helping in the kidnapping of princess Izumi. Reward money is, 785,000!

"Well, isn't this just great," Katsuki said as he looked over at Kirishima.

"The guards saw you and you helped Izuku getaway so this is the kingdom's way of trying to get Izuku," Kirishima said as Katsuki started walking away.

"Stop being a fucking smart ass! Come on we're leaving!" Katsuki said as he stomped away.

"But what about food?" Kirishima said as he rubbed his hungry stomach.

"Grab some fruit off bushes or use your dragon instincts and get your own meat!" Katsuki shouted as they left the small town. Kirishima pouted as they started walking through the wastelands again, he picked some fruits off trees and bushes. He gave some to Katsuki too, but Kirishima ate most of it since he had a bigger stomach to fill.

"So where are we going? We're going the same direction we came from," Kirishima asked after he noticed where they were going.

"We're going to go find that broccoli boy," Katsuki said as Kirishima almost dropped all his fruit.

"Wait, why?" Kirishima asked in shock. "I thought you wanted nothing to do with him after the other day?"

"Well, we're in the same boat now, are we not?" Katsuki asked as Kirishima thinks.

"Oh yeah, you're right," the redhead said as Katsuki rolled his eyes. Katsuki knew which town he sent Izuku to, so he knew that he can find him easily. Well, at least that what he was hoping for. He didn't know if he had left the town already.

*

Izuku woke up to some small and delicate knocks on his door, he got up and opened the door. "Good morning, Deku. That's my new nickname for you if you couldn't tell. Tsu made us some breakfast if you wanna get dressed and come down," Uraraka said as she skipped away.

"Right!" Izuku quickly went back into his room and changed, he grabbed all his things and left the room. He went back to the main room, "Good morning," he said as Tsu placed a plate on the table.

"Good morning, Deku. I've made some bacon and eggs for you and Uraraka, free of charge. Enjoy," Tsu said as Izuku took a seat. He took a bite out of the eggs, his eyes brighten at how delicious it was.

"Wow, Tsu! This is amazing, thank you very much," Izuku said as he smiled toward Tsu.

"You're welcome, I'm just glad you like it," Tsu said as Uraraka smiled at her.

"I have an idea Deku," Uraraka suddenly said quietly to Izuku.

"Go on," Izuku said as he took a bite from the bacon.

"My cottage is around this town in the wasteland, you and I can head there and I can give you some food and potions for your travels. I think I also have a sword you can use too," Uraraka suggested as Izuku thought about it for a moment.

"Sounds good, thank you Uraraka," Izuku said as Uraraka quickly stood up.

"Come we should get going," Uraraka said as Izuku quickly finished his breakfast. He stood up too and swung his brown bag over his shoulder as he walked to the door with Uraraka.

"See you later, Uraraka, it was a pleasure meeting you Deku," Tsu said as Uraraka and Izuku smiled and waved at her. Once out the door, Izuku threw on his green cloak, Uraraka grabbed Izuku's hand and started running toward the wastelands.

"Why are we running?" Izuku asked as they made it into the wastelands.

"I saw prince Shoto and his guards, it wasn't hard to spot them since he had a large crowd around him," Uraraka said as they continued to run into the wasteland. Although Izuku had been calm for the first few days the fact that Shoto was nearby made him panic as Uraraka dragged him through the large trees.

*

King Enji watched as prince Shoto grabbed a sword and attached it to his waist, "Shoto, are you sure you should be going out there?" Enji asked as Shoto walked past him.

"I'm getting Izuku back whether it be by my own hands or somebody else's, he is mine," Shoto said as he glared up at his father. Enji just nodded as Shoto left the room, he walked down to the foyer where many guards stood.

The guards were in rows, the first guard of each row was the commander. But one didn't have a commander, it was the row that Shoto was commanding. Iida came up from behind Shoto, "They await your orders, sir," Iida said as Shoto nodded.

"In your hands, you should have a map of the wastelands, you each have towns marked. The color at the top of your page symbolizes which marked towns you will be going to, on the side are the others. If you find anything send your messenger to any of the towns I have been, my color is blue and is mostly in the west. Now, get me Izuku!" Shoto shouted as each row except his own turned around and left.

"I'm with you prince Shoto on request from king Enji," Iida said as he continued to stand with Shoto.

"That's fine, now come on," Shoto said as he left the foyer with Iida and his row following behind. A servant from the stables ran over to Shoto with a horse, she bowed as she held out the reins.

"Your horse, prince Shoto," she said as Shoto took the reins. He quickly got on, he left the kingdom with the row of guards behind him and Iida walking beside the horse. It didn't take long to reach the first town, Shoto got off his horse and handed the reins over to Iida.

A crowd formed around him but soon went away once they realized why he's there, they knew he was looking for that wanted boy. Shoto froze once he spotted a green cloak in the distance, he pushed past people as he ran to the person in the green cloak. A few guards followed him, once he got to the cloaked person he took off the hood.

A girl with long green hair looked up at him, she nervously smiled. "Crap, sorry," Shoto said before he walked away from her, "Look around! If there are any signs about him being here tell me," Shoto said as the guards ran off in different directions.

"I'm sure we'll find him, prince Shoto, he can't run for long," Iida said as Shoto got on his horse.

"I know but he'll come to me," Shoto said as Iida looked up at him confused. Something in Shoto's mind told him that Izuku would come back to him, it may take time but he was going to come back. Whether he be crying or happy, Izuku was bound to be in Shoto's arms again. That was all that was going through Shoto's mind.

Edited: 03-01-21
I didn't post yesterday because I was writing a oneshot since I haven't posted one since Halloween, so I posted a part for this story today. Sorry about that.
Also, today is remembrance day in Canada and veterans day in the USA. Please take a moment of your time today to pause and thank all of those who sacrificed themselves for your country. Some may have been family members that were in the wars, take time to thank them. They may not be still be alive but still thank them that they were there. Some might be in the military right now, go thank them. They may not of fought in the wars but they are still fighting for your country. Even if you know no one just know that there are many out there fighting for your country and have fought for your country. Most of my great grandfather's fought in world war II, they survived the war but have pasted away now. I may have not met any of them but I am thankful for what they did, thank you. Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1478