Ten | The Wrong Coin Can Cause Trouble

The air felt crisp as Izuku sat on Kirishima's back, it was probably because of the wind. Katsuki pointed at a town and Kirishima quickly landed outside of the town. Izuku and Katsuki got off Kirishima's back as he turned to his human form, "Get your cloak on and Kirishima give me your scarf thing," Katsuki said.

"But I need to hide my face now too," Kirishima said as he pouted.

Katsuki groaned while rolling his eyes, "Ugh you don't make this easy... Izu, can you go into town for us and get some fruit?" Katsuki asked as Izuku took a moment to think.

"Alright, I'll be back soon," Izuku said as he walked into the town. He searched around for a bit, it felt like forever when he finally found the food market. He looked around for a decent fruit stand, he approached a girl who seemed to be running the stand for the first time. "Hello," Izuku said politely to not startle the girl.

"H-hi, how can I help you?" she asked in a calmer voice than her shaking body was suggesting.

"I would like three apples, a small bag of strawberries, a small bag of blueberries, and also a small bag of mixed berries," Izuku told the girl who quickly grabbed everything. Izuku watched the girl patiently, she put everything in a paper bag. "Here, this should cover it," Izuku placed a gold coin on the table.

The girl picked it up and stared at it, she then looked up at the greenette. Izuku became confused at the girl's behavior, he felt like he did something wrong by the look of her stare. "Would you hold on a second?" she said as Izuku just nodded. The girl ran off behind the stand, she then came back with an older man who Izuku presumed was her father.

"My daughter here showed me the coin you gave her," he stated as Izuku felt clueless. He didn't know why the coin was such an issue until the man told him. "You do realize that these coins are authentic to the royal Todoroki family and are only used by them, we take them if it's royalty giving it to us but they are not to be used by anyone other than a Todoroki. Why do you have one? Did you receive it and hope to use it?"

Izuku felt trapped, he could lie but it would've been found out once it came out of his mouth. He can't tell the truth, that would just put Katsuki and Kirishima in trouble. He felt like he was left with one option, to run. He inhaled sharply, he quickly grabbed the bag of fruits and ran for it. The man yelled for someone to run after Izuku.

Izuku continued to run to the edge of the town, he spotted Katsuki and Kirishima who seemed to be bickering about something. Someone grabbed Izuku's arm before he could make it out of the town, Katsuki and Kirishima noticed the commotion finally. Their eyes widen as they started to make their way toward the greenette slowly and hid. "Think you can run forever Izuku?" the sound of Shoto's dull and angry voice pierced Izuku's ears.

"Shoto..." Izuku said as Shoto forced Izuku to turn and face him. Izuku looked into Shoto's heterochromatic eyes, the anger present. Shoto removed the hood of Izuku's cloak, his hand went into Izuku's green curly locks. His hand slowly moved down to Izuku's cheek, he kept it there for a while.

Shoto stepped closer to the greenette, his forehead fell onto Izuku's. "You know chasing you isn't fun, it hurts. I love you very much you know. I now see from this experience, you don't feel the same way," Shoto said as Izuku tightly closed his eyes. Shoto moved to the side of Izuku's face and whispered in his ear. "You are mine and if it means locking you away... again, I'll do it."

Izuku felt shivers run down his spine, Shoto's deeper voice that whispered in his ear made him scared. "I-I'm sorry," Izuku said as he started shaking. Shoto smirked a bit at Izuku's submissive nature.

"NO HE ISN'T!" Izuku and Shoto quickly looked over at Katsuki who just shouted.

"Kacchan!" Izuku said with a smile. Shoto looked at Izuku not only upset about the nickname but how Izuku smiled when he saw him, Shoto's glare landed on Katsuki. It didn't phase the blonde, it only provoked him.

Katsuki whistled and Izuku knew instantly that Kirishima was coming, "Brace yourself Izu!" Katsuki shouted as Izuku's grip around the bag of fruits tightens. Izuku looked up to see Kirishima in dragon form, he was also pretty close to the ground. He grabbed Katsuki and Izuku with his claws, gently though.

He then flew off, he helped Katsuki and Izuku get onto his back. "Oi, you alright?" Katsuki asked as Izuku exhaled.

"I believe so," Izuku responded as he handed the bag of fruit to Katsuki. Katsuki looked through it and grabbed the apples, he walked up onto Kirishima's head.

"Oi, will three apples be fine for you shitty dragon?" Katsuki asked as Kirishima slowly nodded so Katsuki wouldn't lose balance. Katsuki threw the apples in Kirishima's mouth then sat back down in front of Izuku, he started eating some of the blueberries. "So, what happened? How did prince asshole find you?"

"Oh, uh... I'll show you," Izuku looked through his bag and took out a coin. He handed it to Katsuki, Katsuki took a quick look at it. It had the same symbol as the pendant he found in Izuku's bag, the symbol of the Todoroki family. "That coin can only be used by a member of the Todoroki family, I forgot and handed one to the people at the fruit stand. I didn't know Shoto was going to be there, I am so sorry Kacchan. I put you and Kirishima in danger because of my stupidity, if I just-"

"Would you be quiet?" Katsuki snapped making Izuku zip his lips. "Look everything is okay now, see Kirishima is okay, I'm okay. And you're okay, so everything is in order. Now let's head to the losers that we call our friends," Kirishima snorted at Katsuki's comment which made Izuku smile.

It had been a few days since the greenette ran away, he had one run-in with Iida while knocked out and luckily Katsuki took him away. He almost had a run-in with Shoto in the town he met Uraraka and Tsu, instead it was Katsuki and Kirishima that ran into the prince. Now he actually came face to face with him and he was still shaking. If he ever got caught he was afraid of what was going to happen to him, what Shoto would do to him.

Edited: 03-02-21
Sorry for not posting sooner, there is just a lot of negativity in my life that I wanna get rid of and it's just getting harder to deal with. And writers block didn't help either, I hope you like this part and the story so far. Lots of love, Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1193