Fifteen | Princess Momo's Personal Hunting Group

The townspeople watched the three strangers walk menacingly around the town, they kept their distance from the small group. Some stayed in their houses to avoid them entirely, some stayed against the walls of stores and houses. "He was here, there is no doubt. Split up and find the strongest scent," the girl with short purple hair demanded, the two boys with her ran in different directions.

Jiro walked through the town's market, a lot of people avoided her and tried to stay away. They were right to keep away from her. A small kid who was playing with other kids bumped into her leg, he glanced up at her with a small smile. "Sorry ma'am," he quickly said before he ran back to his friends who were waiting for him. But Jiro caught him in time, she grabbed the back collar of his shirt. She pulled him back to her, he gulped while he looked up at her, "I said sorry ma'am."

"Sorry doesn't cut it, kid. Give me-" before Jiro could finish saying anything a woman ran up to her.

"He didn't mean to ma'am, we'll tell his parents about this and make sure he gets the right punishment. For now, you can take some of my money," the woman said while she held out some bronze and silver coins in her hand.

"I don't need any filthy commoner money, all I want is for you to punish this kid," Jiro stated while she glared at the woman.

"Yes ma'am, I'll take him to his parents right now," the woman quickly grabbed the boy's hand and dragged him away. Everyone who was watching quickly went to do something else while they continued to avoid the purple-haired girl.

As Jiro looked around her head swiftly turned to a stand while she startled the nearby townspeople. She quickly made her way to the stand, the girl that was sitting in the back reading a book didn't notice the purple-haired girl waiting there. "Oi! I'm waiting here!" Jiro yelled once she got impatient.

The girl jumped she almost threw her book, she quickly placed her bookmark on the page. She stood up and walked over to Jiro, "I'm sorry for making you wait, what can I get for you ma'am?" she asked while she set her book aside.

"I'm looking for a boy. He's short, about your height, has green curly hair and emerald eyes, freckles and could be wearing royal quality clothes," Jiro said while she looked around the stand.

"Um... I haven't seen anyone that looks like that," the girl said while thought about it for a moment.

"You-" before Jiro could've said something, the girl interrupted her.

"But I have seen a boy with royal quality clothing now that I think about it," the girl said and this drew in Jiro's interest.

"Tell me what you know," Jiro demanded which made the girl cower a bit.

"W-well, he came here a few days ago. I couldn't see his face but his clothing was made from high-quality fabrics and he was also very polite. But the one strange thing was he paid with a royal Todoroki coin, after I got my father to confront him he ran away," the girl explained and Jiro listened very closely to each word she spoke.

"That's all I needed," Jiro said before she walked away from the stand. Jiro walked back to the front gate of the town, she whistled loudly. After a few minutes Ojiro and Shoji appeared, they stood in front of Jiro. "I got the information I wanted, anything from you two?"

"Was it only me or was Midoriya's scent mixed with two others while leaving the town?" Ojiro asked as Shoji nodded.

"No, I smelt it once we got here, can either of you identify who the two other scents belong to?" Jiro asked while she looked at the two boys.

"Their familiar, too familiar. But I haven't smelt them in a long time... not since the war, it's Katsuki Bakugou and his dragon Kirishima," Shoji said which made the three of them go silent.

Jiro started laughing, "So we are dealing with the dragon prince, this is going to be so much more fun. Now, let's go follow their scent," Jiro commanded.

"Wait, don't we have to wait for a messenger from prince Shoto?" Ojiro quickly asked.

"We got what we needed, it's time to leave," Jiro said which made Ojiro nod. The three of them left and followed the scent of the three boys, the scent... lead them to a house.

*

A girl with orange hair in a side ponytail left an inn, two boys stood in front of her. "You two know where to go right?" Kendo asked as they both nodded. "Then let's follow the scent Jiro is leaving us with."

The three of them met up with Jiro's group in front of a certain house near a rather large town, "We found out that Midoriya is with Katsuki Bakugou and his dragon Kirishima, we followed their scent here but it seems like they already left but we aren't far behind. What should we do?" Jiro asked.

"Let's investigate this place, it may have importance. From here we will follow their scent that is going towards the mountains," Kendo said as Jiro nodded. They walked up to the door and knocked, Sero opened the door and moved back a bit from the presence the six were giving him.

"May I help you?" he asked politely even though he was almost shaking.

"We will ask this once, please allow us to look around at the request of princess Momo and prince Shoto. This won't take long," Jiro stated, Sero opened his door for them without saying anything. The group of six split up and looked around the house, Kaminari and Mina stayed quiet as they sat on the couch.

After they searched the whole house, they grouped again. "There is no doubt that they were here, should we ask them questions?" Jiro asked while she looked at the three nervous individuals that sat on the couch.

"Hmm... no, Tetsutetsu told me already that they know Midoriya, Bakugou, and Kirishima," Kendo said while she left the house. Everyone followed her, they all looked in the direction of the mountains.

"I forgot that Tetsutetsu can read into those things, now we'll go to the strongest scent... the mountains," Jiro said as they started running toward the large crowded mountains.

Edited: 03-03-21
This was rushed so it isn't super good, but there is many hints about the two groups. There also some info about Momo but you may or may not get it since you'll really have to read in between the lines to understand. Also if you couldn't tell Jiro is also out of character, a few more characters will be out of character too btw. Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1154