Sixteen | Midoriya's Outburst

Izuku fell silent as Kirishima slowly flew through the paths of the mountains, Katsuki just guided Kirishima. He didn't notice until later at how quiet the greenette was, after getting Kirishima through some windy areas. Katsuki groaned then turned around and saw that Izuku was looking behind Kirishima at the ground, "Oi, what's so interesting there?" Katsuki asked, Izuku jumped and looked at him.

"Oh, um... is there creatures in this area that'll case things in the air from the ground?" Izuku asked this made Katsuki confused.

"No, why?" Katsuki's ruby eyes looked into Izuku's concerned emerald eyes.

"Um, look down," Izuku said while he pointed behind Kirishima at the ground. Katsuki leaned over and looked down at the bushes that were moving at an abnormally fast pace, whatever was following them was fast. Katsuki wasn't sure if it's an animal or not, he watched their movements carefully.

"What the hell are they?" Katsuki asked while he quickly directed Kirishima to an area with no trees. Kirishima hovered over the area, the bushes moving with whoever was in there stopped before they entered the area with no trees. "They stopped."

"Do you think it could be the hunters?" Izuku asked a hint of nervousness was clear in his voice.

"Whatever it is, has intelligence but can those hunters run that fast?" Katsuki questioned as he jumped down from Kirishima. Izuku squeaked at Katsuki sudden movement, he watched from on top of Kirishima. "Oi, come out!"

"Oh, you caught us," Jirou's voice entered Izuku's ears, this made him perk up.

"Kacchan get back here!" Izuku suddenly yelled.

"Huh?!" Katsuki yelled back and ignored what Izuku said.

"Izumi, no, no, that's not right. Izuku! What a pleasure to meet you again, you know you were so nice the last time I met you... but look at how rebellious you are. You have people all over searching for you and yet here you are in front of me," Jirou said while she ignored Katsuki who kept trying to yell for her attention.

"Jirou..." Izuku mumbled to no one but Kirishima heard.

"Come on Izuku, prince Shoto is waiting for you. The sooner you come back the punishment won't be as heavy, don't you remember that time." Kendo started.

"Yes, I know that time. Oh, the tragedy, what would the Katsuki Bakugou think about that time?" Tetsu Tetsu continued.

"The disappointment on everyone's faces," Ojiro added. Katsuki felt confused, he started to understand that the hunters were using a piece of information to taunt Izuku. But not knowing the information started angering him and when he looked back at the greenette it made his chest tighten. He looked upset.

"Didn't prince Shoto punish you? Have you not learned from that?" Awase said as all the hunters watched the greenette. Izuku's green bangs covered his eyes, his head hung low and that made any reaction of his not visible.

A deep giggle came from Jirou, "Oh come Izuku, you loved everything about that punishment did you not? After all, it was your fault that-" Jirou couldn't finish her statement. Izuku interrupted her and his interruption surprised everyone.

"SHUT UP! DON'T START TRYING TO TAUNT WITH THAT! I'M NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT BASTARD, NOTHING YOU SAY OR DO CAN MAKE ME! NONE OF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THAT DAY, NONE OF YOU WERE THERE SO NONE OF YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENED!" Izuku yelled almost on the top of his lungs. Birds flew out of the nearby trees from the sound of Izuku's yell, Katsuki stared at the greenette in shock.

The hunters just glared at Izuku, Izuku let out some heavy breaths from his yelling. "Fine, if that's how it's going to be then we'll just have to do this the hard way," Jirou said while she cracked her knuckles.

"Kacchan! Let's go!" Izuku yelled as Kirishima lowered so Katsuki could get back on. Katsuki got on as fast as he could, Kirishima quickly took off before the hunters could do anything.

"Oi, how do we lose these assholes?" Katsuki asked the silent greenette.

"First Kirishima needs to go faster, second we need to hide preferably in the clouds, and once we lose them the third step is when we need to land somewhere and hide," Izuku said quickly but Katsuki understood. Izuku seemed to be in a deep concentration and Katsuki somehow knew that he could trust what Izuku told him to do.

"You heard him shitty dragon," Katsuki said as he grabbed Izuku and placed him on his lap. Kirishima's speed increased dramatically, Izuku felt lucky that Katsuki grabbed him. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold on at the speed Kirishima was going.

Katsuki took a glance back to see that the hunters were further back than before, he smirked to himself. He held onto Izuku tighter, this made the greenette look at him. "Just hold on, Kirishima up," Kirishima quickly redirected his path straight up.

Katsuki took another glance back and saw that the hunters were looking up at him. He felt the greenette's grip tighten on his arms when Kirishima entered the clouds, Kirishima stopped once he cleared the clouds. He hovered there as Izuku got off Katsuki's lap, "We should move around right?" Katsuki asked Izuku.

"We need to get higher so the clouds don't move from Kiri's wings," Izuku told him. Katsuki nodded and Kirishima went higher, once Kirishima was far enough away from the clouds he slowly started leaving toward somewhere else.

It became silent between the two boys on the dragon, Katsuki didn't know what to say about the situation that happened. Izuku just kept to himself and this made Kirishima uncomfortable by the silence between them. "...So, what happened back there?" Katsuki asked a bit quietly.

"I don't want to talk about it," Izuku's voice came out a bit harsh. Katsuki became frustrated by Izuku's response, he felt the need to yell at him but that soon went away when he looked at the greenette.

Tears fell from his emerald eyes, guilt filled the blonde's body in an instant. He quickly pulled Izuku closer to him, he held him close. It didn't take long for Izuku to hug him back, Izuku cried while Katsuki just held him. He didn't say anything since Izuku seemed to be sensitive from what the hunters said. 

Izuku on the other hand felt so at home in Katsuki's arms, his heart wouldn't stop its fast pace. His face soon felt warmer once the tears slowed down. Katsuki's bare chest was against Izuku's cheek made his face even warmer. Izuku then realized, I have feelings for Kacchan... don't I?

Edited: 03-03-21
I know this one isn't as good, sorry about that. I still hope you like it, Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1135