Twenty | It Feels Different Than Before

I'm sorry for not posting on Thursday, felt like shit... ugh. I'm better now though! Anyway, because of that I added something that you'll all love into this part. I was actually going to put it in the next part but I said fuck that might as well put it in this one. So, enjoy this part, I know you all will😏

Izuku's eyes opened slowly, he blinked a few times before he realized where he was. He was in the cave still, across the dead fire he saw Kirishima peacefully asleep. He looked around more and noticed that a certain blonde boy wasn't there, he was about to get up until he finally noticed why his head was on something comfy.

His head was on Katsuki's lap and the blonde slept in an upright position, he quickly got off the blonde. He stood up and saw the sun was rising, he smiled to himself before he walked over to the entrance of the cave. He sat down with his legs dangling over the edge, he continued to smile as the sun created many warm colours in the sky.

But that smile soon faded, Izuku glanced down to see how high the cave was out of curiosity. Regret was soon all he felt. A man with many burn scars and piercings, jet black hair, and deadly blue eyes stared at the greenette as he stood underneath Izuku. "W-who are you?" Izuku asked and quickly stood up.

"Does that really matter? All I need to do is grab you, take you to Shoto and BAAM! I get money and you go back to Shoto, so there is no need for introductions," the man said as two others appeared from the bushes behind him.

"You're not a part of Momo's personal hunting squad, are you?" Izuku asked and took a fast glance behind him. He saw Katsuki stir in his sleep and Kirishima rollover. Izuku then put many puzzle pieces together in his mind, he knew what he needed to do.

"Of course not, where's the fun in working for royalty," the man shrugged and shook his head.

"...You're a rebel then," Izuku said as he watched the man nod. "And you didn't call Shoto, prince Shoto... and you know that it's not Izumi but I that Shoto wants." The man's eyes glared at Izuku after he said this, Izuku just smirked a bit. At first, it was just a guess but the man just confirmed Izuku's suspicion.

"Where are you getting at shorty?" the man asked, anger started to form in his voice.

"Shoto has told me about you, Toya," Izuku watched as Toya's eyes widen. Anger fully took over him, his hands slowly lit up with a blue flame. "You must be his last resort... wonder what kind of cheap trick he used on you."

"Are you trying to get me angry you broccoli-looking piece of shit?" Toya almost yelled.

"Why would I do that? I mean I'm speaking the truth, aren't I?" Izuku asked in a taunting tone of voice. From everything Shoto told Izuku about Toya, Izuku came up with the perfect plan. Toya didn't like doing favors for anyone, even if the money was great. The only one that he would do things for was Shoto, but he would get upset when someone mentioned that he was doing something for Shoto. He was like a child that gets angry easily, so Izuku just needed to push his final button. "Are you really doing this for the money? Or for your dear youngest brother?"

"ALRIGHT! YOU'VE OFFICIALLY PUSHED MY LAST BUTTON!" Toya yelled as he started to climb up the cave. Izuku looked behind him to see that Katsuki woke up from Toya's yelling, just what he wanted.

"Oi, what's going on?" Katsuki asked once he stood up.

"We've got company," Izuku said as Katsuki walked up beside him. He looked down at the angry Toya who was climbing quite quickly, he scoffed before he walked over to Kirishima. He kicked Kirishima a tad but not too hard, Kirishima woke up and looked at Katsuki.

"Morning, what's up?" Kirishima asked as he stood up.

"We need to leave," Katsuki bluntly stated. Kirishima just nodded and stood up, Katsuki grabbed some of the things that were laying around the cave. Kirishima helped but they weren't going fast enough.

Izuku kept an eye on Toya who was still climbing, he was fast though. Izuku took a few steps back once Toya started to get closer, the greenette looked behind him at Katsuki and Kirishima. "Kacchan, we-" Izuku couldn't finish his sentence due to Toya's hand that covered his mouth.

"It's Dabi to you, only Shoto can call me Toya," Toya whispered into Izuku's ear while he pulled him to the edge of the cave. Katsuki finally turned around once he noticed that Izuku wasn't finishing his sentence, Katsuki grew angry as he watched Izuku struggle in Toya's hold.

"LET GO OF HIM YOU BURNT PIECE TOAST!" Katsuki yelled as his hands sparked. Once he got near Toya he sent an explosion near his face, it was enough to knock him out of the cave. Katsuki quickly grabbed Izuku as Toya fell, lucky for him the two others at the bottom caught him. "Oi! Shitty dragon we need to go!"

"Right!" Kirishima quickly jumped out of the cave and turned into his dragon form, Katsuki picked Izuku up and jumped onto Kirishima. 

"I'll fucking get you, Izuku!" Toya shouted as he watched Kirishima fly away. Even though Izuku was on Kirishima, he didn't let go of the blonde. Katsuki immediately understood that the greenette was afraid, so he let the greenette hold onto him longer.

"Who was that?" Katsuki asked as he got in a more comfortable position with the greenette. He allowed the greenette to sit in his lap, he then wrapped his arms around Izuku's small waist. Izuku leaned back into Katsuki and rested his head on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Toya Todoroki, the eldest son of king Enji's children. He ran away and became a rebel known as Dabi, only Shoto knows about him. But Shoto told me about him, but I never met him until now. I have determined that I don't like him," Izuku said with a cute pout before he giggled a bit.

Katsuki just stared at the greenette in his lap, "Fuck..." he said under his breath while he removed one arm from Izuku's waist to cover his face that was red. Izuku quickly looked up at Katsuki once he felt the blonde's arm leave his waist, even though Katsuki was covering his face Izuku could tell he was blushing. His ears were red.

Once Katsuki removed his arm from his face Izuku smiled gently toward the blonde, Katsuki felt his heart speed up and almost break his rib cage. He didn't know what to do with what he was feeling, he never felt it before. He didn't know if he should be angry or just... embrace the feeling.

Which did he go with? Obviously the second option, he quickly turned Izuku around in his lap. Izuku was confused as he wrapped his legs loosely around Katsuki's muscular frame and his arms around Katsuki's neck. Katsuki's arms went around Izuku's waist as he pulled him closer. Even though they've been in this position before, it felt different for both of them.

Izuku was going to say something but Katsuki cut him off, the blonde's lips were on the greenette's. Izuku's eyes widen in surprise by the blonde's new action, but he closed them once he started to kiss the blonde back. Katsuki felt happy, the happiest he has felt since his kingdom fell.

Katsuki tried to pull Izuku closer but the greenette was already as close as possible. The greenette's hands went into Katsuki's hair and started to mess it up more than it already was. Katsuki's hands somehow made their way into Izuku's shirt and roamed his back.

Katsuki suddenly bit Izuku's bottom lip but softly, which gave the blonde a surprisingly cute little squeak from the greenette. But before Katsuki could carry on doing anything a loud grunting noise came from Kirishima, Katsuki looked at the dragon with a glare. Kirishima just shook his head as Izuku hid his face in Katsuki's neck, embarrassment overtook him.

Katsuki lightly chuckled before he asked, "You know what I just did?"

"What?" Izuku asked in confusion rather than an answer. He pulled his face away from Katsuki's neck to see a light blush on the blonde's cheeks.

"I just stole prince Shoto's girl," Katsuki gave Izuku a quick kiss on the lips. Izuku smiled in return and Katsuki just held onto the greenette. Izuku hugged Katsuki while he rested his head on his shoulder, his smile never left his face. 

It felt so much better compared to when Shoto continuously forced a kiss on the greenette. His insides felt all giddily and happy, it was the first time he felt this way. He couldn't be happier that it was Katsuki that made him feel that way.

Edited: 03-07-21

Word count: 1524