Part 12

You got to the kitchen and you opened the cabinet. As you were reaching up to get a glass, you felt Hawks come up behind you and hugged you around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder. You were standing on your tip toes and went you went back down, his arms came up a little bit so his arms are on your ribs. "Can you get in the freezer and get the ice cube trey out?" You ask as he is taking his arms off of you. He walks over to the fridge and opens the freezer and gets the trey out. He brings it over to you and you take a few ice cubes out and put them in the cup. You fill the cup up with tap water and hand it to him. He takes a drink of it while you sit up on the counter. He places the glass down beside you and stood in front of you. He grabbed a partially melted piece of ice out of the cup and lifted your shirt up and bra. You looked down at what he was doing. He placed the piece of ice on the middle of your chest and you got chills because of how cold it was. He ran it down you slowly. He looked up at you, watching what he was doing. You looked up at him, catching him staring at you. He takes the ice cube off of you and throws it in the sink. He leans down while putting his hands on your waist and licked up your stomach hand chest getting all the water from the ice. You leaned back, putting your hands on the counter to hold you up. But you started giggling when Hawks started licking on you. Once he got up to the middle of your chest, he got off of you and kissed you.