Part 14

You were surprised it hadn't got knocked over. You took a drink out of it making sure to get a piece of ice. Your swallowed the water as you put the cup back on the counter. Hawks was still standing there so you grabbed his face and kissed him and shoved the piece of ice into his mouth. As soon as you did this, you pulled back and started laughing. He spit the ice at you and in went down your shirt, getting caught in your bra. You quickly lift up your shirt and your bra so it would fall out. He stood there and laughed at you. You put them back down and started walking back to your room, you could hear him sigh. You walked back to your room and shut the door behind you. You weren't mad at him but he didn't know that. You went to your dresser and found your best bra and panties. You picked them out and locked the door. You put them on and found a cute robe in your closet. As you were taking out the robe, you heard a knock at the door. "Y/n, I'm sorry. Just open the door please." You could tell by his voice that he felt bad. So you quickly took the robe off the hanger and put it on. You went over to the door, unlocked it and opened it. When Hawks saw you, he looked you up and down. He looked at you for a second then walked over to you, picking you up and kissing you as he walked over to your bed. He threw you down on it and you bounced on it a little bit. He towered over you as he spread legs open and leaned down to you. "Round two already?"