Part 15

"Yeah. What, can you not handle it kid?" He whispered in your ear. You sat up a little and put your face up by his ear. Instead of saying something, you just moaned in his ear and laid back down, trying to see how he would react. He grabbed your wrists once you laid back down, and pinned them against the bed. You wanted to get on top so you decided to pretend like it hurt when he did that. He quickly pulled his hands off of yours and apologized. You put your right hand on his back and your left hand on his chest and flipped him on the bed. You quickly got on top and straddled him. You kept your hand on his chest but brought the other one on it also. You bent down so your face was right in front of his but as you did that you friended on him a little, trying to tease him. "Yeah I could, but you probably won't be able to handle this." You got off of him and stood in front of him while he stood up. You got on your knees and placed your hands at the bottom of his thighs and ran your hands up. You got up to the top of his jeans and unbuckled them while looking up at him. You looked back down and you could see Hawks slowly getting hard. You pulled down his boxers as he readjusted how he was sitting to get more comfortable. You put both your hands on his 🍆 as you gave him head, moving your hands by your mouth. You were going slow at first and he was letting out quiet moans. You wanted to hear him get louder so you kept speeding up until he let out a moan that was also a whimper.