Part 17

You looked at him through the mirror and tilted your head as you scrunched up your face in a playful way. You walked back over to the bed and sat down on the side of it. You picked up your phone and checked the time. "How is it already nine?" Hawks was walking over to the bed. "Wait what time is it?" "It's nine." "Oh I thought it was a lot later than that." "I don't want to seem rude or anything but you need to leave." "Kid why are you-" "Hawks you need to leave now, seriously." You said picking up his stuff and handing it to him. "Can you please just tell me why?" Right after he said that, you heard the garage door opening. Hawks looked at you with a concerned face. "Oh my gosh." You walked over to your door and shut and locked it. "My parents are home so you need to leave out the window or else both of us are going to die." You went over to the window and opened it and opened the screen also. "Okay now actually hand me your stuff and get out, I'll hand you your stuff once you get out." He climbed out your window as you heard one of your parents walking down the hallway. "Take your stuff." You whispered frantically. He grabs it really fast and flies away. You hear your door knob be turned and your close the window really fast without closing the screen. You hear a knock on the door, so you grab your robe and slip it on really fast and tie it. You walk over to the door and unlock it and open it. You see your mom standing there. "Hey, I was about to get in the shower but how was your vacation?"