Part 18

"It was amazing but you know you don't have to lock your door when we're gone." "I know I just get scared someone is going to break into the house." "Honey, no one is going to break in. Just try to calm down about that and go take a shower." You shut your door and put your back up to it as you sighed with relief that she didn't catch you. You grabbed your phone and headed into your bathroom. Hawks texted you. "Did your parents notice that I was there?" "No luckily. Sorry for putting you in that situation, I didn't realize how late it was." "It's fine kid. I just didn't want you getting in trouble." "Thanks for today by the way." You set your phone down and got in the shower. About ten minutes later, your phone started ringing so you left the water running and got out to get your phone. Someone was trying to facetime you but you didn't check to see who it was so you answered it thinking it was one of your friends. You were got back in the shower and set your phone up while it said it was connecting. While you started wetting down your hair again, you saw hawks face come up on the screen and screamed while ducking down out of the camera. You got your phone and made sure only your face was in view. Hawks had a confused look on his face. "Why'd you scream kid?" "I didn't think you were the one facetiming me." There was a knock at the door. You put a finger up to your lips to signal him to be quiet. "Is everything okay in there? Why did you scream?" "There was a spider by the soap."