Part 13

You held onto his head as he kissed you. You grasped onto his hair and pulled his head back away from you. He tried to lean back in but you held him back. He opened his mouth like he was offended but he was smiling a little bit. You bit your bottom lip as you brought your face closer to his and when he saw you do this he started getting closer to you but right before your guys lips touched, you pulled back. He rolled his eyes as he smirked. "So that's how it's going to be baby bird?" You looked at him and smiled seductively. You pushed him back away from you a little and got down off the counter, flipped him around so that his back was against the counter. You kept eye contact with him and raised your eyebrow up for a second. He tried holding back a smile but you could see it. You put your arms around his waist and lightly touched his wing. He let out a moan and put his head back. He put his hands on the counter and brought his head back down. You got a little closer to him so that your body was pressed up against him. You looked up into his eyes as you twirled your finger around a feather. He tightened his grip on the counter trying not to let out another moan. You stopped touching his wing and brought your arms back around his waist and put your hands up on his shoulders. "Did you enjoy that?" You say bringing your hands up to his neck slowly. "Mhmm." He said smirking at you. You could tell something was up. You put one arm back around Hawks and grabbed the glass of water from the counter.