information

Hi guys this will officially be my second book.

Okays so I'll give you a description on what alphas, betas, and omegas are:

Alphas.
alphas have a special mark on their face that's different for all alphas, alphas have a rut which is triggered by the smell of an omega in heat or their lifelong mate, but they normally get ruts for a week once a month. All alphas have a unique smell that only they have. Alphas make up 25% of the population. + They also can mark an omega. They also get the mark of their mate on their nape.

Betas.
betas have a mark on their chests but it's different for all betas. Betas don't have a scent unless they have a long-life mate. Betas don't get ruts or heats so basically; they are like a normal human. Betas make up 55% of the population. They get a mixed mark of theirs and the mark of their mate's mark.

Omegas.
Omegas have a mark on their nape but like alphas and betas have a different mark. Omegas get heats for a week once a month. They have a sweet addicting scent, and their heats can also be triggered by the smell of an alpha that's in rut or the smell of the alpha they have a crush on. Omegas make up 20% of the population. Also, omegas nest when in heat which means making a pile of comfy things and clothes with their crushes or mates' scent on them. They make it into a pile in their closets to feel safe or to keep their scent hidden if they don't have a mate or if they don't feel safe. They will receive a mark on their cheek the same side as their mate's mark. Plus, even if a male they can still give birth to healthy babies.