"i was made for loving you"

[ song: i was made for loving you - tori kelly & ed sheeran ]

__________________________________________________________

Please don't scar this young heart,

Just take my hand....

Alex, Luke and Reggie were backstage, waiting for Julie after their performance. It was prom night at Julie's school, so they were all dressed in suits for the occasion. 

"Hey, guys! We did great tonight," Julie came up to them. She was wearing a purple halter dress that stopped at the knees, along with a little tiara. 

"Purple is really your color," Alex commented, and she smiled. "And pink is yours."

Alex was dressed in a pink suit with a floral tie. Reggie was in a black suit, and Luke was wearing a cream tux with lace trimmings. 

"Julie, you should enjoy the rest of the night. It's prom!" Reggie gestured to the crowd gathered in the middle of the school hall for a dance party.

"I don't know where Flynn is..." Julie pouted. Out of the blue, a flash of green appeared before the band, and Flynn smiled in glee.

"Julie! You look so good!"

"So do you! Did you make that floral bracelet?"

"Yes, here you go. Hey, are the boys here?"

"They're right in front of you."

"Oh." Flynn smiled shyly, and waved her hand to the general direction of the boys. 

Happy came on and Flynn started to grab Julie by the hand. "I love this song!"

Julie looked back to check on the boys, and they gave her reassuring smiles.

"Go, have fun." Luke shooed her away. She gave him a grateful glance back.

"So, boys..."

"Wanna dance?"

~

20 minutes later, Alex was worn out from dancing and accidentally passing through random strangers. He excused himself from Luke and Reggie, who were pranking some of the students. One student in particular freaked when they messed up his hair. 

Boys, he rolled his eyes.

He went over to the drinks section and watched as Carrie from Dirty Candy poured some kind of red liquid into a cup. He knew her and Julie were on bad terms, but he really enjoyed her performance to an old Bruno Mars song earlier.

"Alex."

He spun around and stood shock still for a moment.

There Willie was, in his grey suit, with a rose corsage in his hand.