Pups At Work (PAW)

Narrator: The pups are in the yard and playing tag.

Skye: *giggles*   I am going to get you!

Marshall: Not so fast, you won't! *tumbles on a toy*   Woah! Oof!

Skye: *Touches his head*  You're it, Marshall! *runs away*

Marshall: Oh, Come on! *runs after the pups*

Narrator: Meanwhile, Mayor Goodway is watering her tulips.

Mayor Goodway: Oh! How I love the smell of my beautiful, colorful tulips! Don't you think so, Chickaletta?

Chickaletta: Bak! Bak!

Mayor Goodway: Oh, I love watering my tul- Aaaah! It is raining...rocks?! I got to call Ryder!

Narrator: At the lookout, the pups are still playing tag.

Ryder: That's kinda strange. There were no missions so lately. I wonder why?

Narrator: Just as he said that, Ryder gets a call.

*Pup-Pad ringing*

Ryder: Hm? *takes Pup-Pad*   Hey Mayor! Ryder here!

Mayor Goodway: Oh, Ryder! This is a little weird to say, but... it is raining rocks at Town Hall!

Ryder: Raining rocks? We better check this out. Don't worry! No rocks are too hard, No pup is too small!

Mayor Goodway: Thank you, Ryder!

Ryder: PAW Patrol, to the Air Patroller!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

Narrator: The pups go to th... scratch that! They run to the Air Patroller and go ins-

*CRASH*

Narrator: Let me take that 3 seconds back. They run to the Air Patroller and Marshall crashes on them.

Marshall: *touches all the pups*   Hehe! You are all it!

Pups: *laugh*

Narrator: They all go in the Air Patroller and it takes off.

Chase: PAW Patrol ready for action, Ryder Sir!

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying team. Mayor Goodway called and said that it was raining rocks.

Rocky: Raining rocks?

Zuma: Huh?

Rubble: That's strange!

Ryder: It is! That is why you, Rubble, will use your shovel and hoverboard to kick off the rocks before they land on someone or hurt them.

Rubble: Rubble on the double!

Ryder: We need to find the source of the rock rain and stop it. So for this mission I'll need, Skye! Use your Supersonic Jets to fly as high as possible and find the source of this rocky mess.

Rocky: Who? Me?

Marshall: Not you, Rocky! He means the rocks that are falling down!

Rocky: Oh!

Skye: Ruff! This pup's gotta fly!

Ryder: Also I'll need, Chase. You go to the ground and get the people under cover until we stop this. Alright! PAW Patrol is on a roll!

*Rock falls on the Air Patroller*

(Video has been deleted qwq)

(A/N ~ Please subscribe to SuperspySHAK and Andrew Gamer GL)