chapter 2

Joochan woke up the next morning and got ready for school early. He wanted to get to the auditorium before school started, because he loves the way it sounds when he sings in there. He walked in and dropped his bag on a nearby seat, and twirled around singing. He sang to all sorts of songs before he heard the bell ring. He turned around to get his bag and leave when he saw the door to the auditorium closing. He immediately realized that someone must've been in there watching and listening to him sing. He quickly exited, but there was no one around. He walked to his locker and found another note.

"Save me
Let me hear your voice
Fill my ears with your melody
In this world that's only filled with darkness..."

I heard you singing this song this morning, you have a really beautiful voice. I'm getting more confident now, so I'll give you this hint: I am not a girl. You probably won't like me back, but I just thought I'd tell you. I'll see you later :)"

Joochan whipped his head around. So it was someone listening to him this morning. He became really embarrassed, so when he walked to class and told Donghyun about the letters.

"OOOOO Joochannieeee! You've got a secret love boy! I bet you want it to be Sungyoon." Donghyun teased Joochan. "Stop Donghyun, people will hear!" Joochan gripped Donghyuns arm as they walked into science. They took their seats and Donghyun turned around and smirked at Joochan before starting a conversation with his lab partner, Haknyeon. All through class, Joochan could only think of seeing Sungyoon after their walk home yesterday. As much as he tried to focus on what the teacher was saying, he couldn't stop thinking of Sungyoon.

At lunch, he sat next to Bomin so he didn't have to face Sungyoon. Then, of course Donghyun suggested they all play truth or dare, to which Joochan glared at him, knowing that he would have to do something related to Sungyoon. Thankfully Daeyeol started, to which he asked Youngtaek truth or dare. Youngtaek confidently answered dare, and the smirk on his face dropped when his dare was to sit on Jangjun's lap for the next 3 rounds. He blushed bright red and tried to refuse, but eventually gave up and sat on Jangjun's lap, to which Jangjun comfortably wrapped his arms around Youngtaek's waist.

After a few rounds it got to Joochan. "Truth or dare?" Donghyun asked with a smirk. Joochan considered his option. If he chose truth he'd be forced to admit his feelings for Sungyoon, but if he chose dare, he could play it off as if it didn't matter to him and it was just a dare. "Dare," Joochan said cautiously, knowing Donghyun would choose something bad. "I dare you to kiss Sungyoon on the cheek." Donghyun said, grinning. "What? I uh-" Joochan stuttered, looking around the table. "Are you scared?" Joochan looked over to where Sungyoon was giving him the smallest smile and a playful but serious look in his eyes. Joochan's stomach had butterflies in it as he walked over and sat beside Sungyoon. He looked at the table, then back at Sungyoon and quickly kissed him on the cheek. He and Sungyoon laughed it off, but Joochan couldn't stop looking at how perfect Sungyoon looked.

(a/n: ok here's the thing y'all, i have this story and if i make it more words then i'll have less chapters since i only have 8 pages of this, so i'm just doing one page per chapter, sorry they're so short!)