chapter 3

Again, it ended up being just him and Sungyoon on the walk home. Sungyoon chuckled and said "You were quite the scaredy cat earlier today, huh?" Joochan looked at him. Sungyoon was looking right into his eyes and Joochan felt as if he was staring into his soul. The fact that so much had happened in the last 2 days was crazy to Joochan, and of course Donghyun had to make it even worse. "Hellooo? Earth to Joochan?" Sungyoon waved his hand across Joochan's eyes. "Hi, yeah, sorry uh.." Joochan stuttered. He looked down at the ground, unsure of what to say. Sungyoon smiled to himself and they walked in an awkward yet comfortable silence. When they reached Sungyoon's house, he turned to Joochan and smiled. "You're so cute, Joochannie." He ruffled Joochan's hair. Joochan's mouth fell open, and he didn't know what to say. "Bye!" Sungyoon turned around and went into his house. Joochan stood still. What had just happened. He tried to move, but his body wouldn't let him. The door squeaked open. "Joochannie, go home!" Sungyoon yelled from the doorway. Joochan realized he was standing there like a creep and speed walked away.

Sungyoon panicked when he got inside. He was so used to acting confident around people, especially ones who like him, but when he was around Joochan he was a mess. He was pretty sure Joochan didn't like him, which is what made him feel even worse about whatever he said or did around Joochan. To make himself feel better, he put on some music and wrote another letter to Joochan.

Joochan got home and relaxed, knowing that tomorrow was Friday and he could do whatever he wanted on the weekend. Then he thought about Sungyoon. Would it be too awkward if he asked Sungyoon to hang out? Maybe.. whatever. He should just give it a try, I mean surely Sungyoon would want to hang out with him because of the way he was acting towards Joochan. He got out his phone and added Sungyoon's number, which he got from the group chat.

Hi Sungyoon hyung, do you wanna hang out this weekend?

Sure Joochannie, what do you want to do?

It doesn't matter, you can pick!

Okay, do you want to get snacks and watch a movie at my house?

Sure! When should I come over?

How's Friday night after school? And then maybe we can hang out on Sunday as well?

That's good hyung! I'll see you tomorrow at school!

See you then, Joochannie :)

Joochan smiled. He had finally talked to Sungyoon about something proper and he was seeing him tomorrow after school!

(a/n apologies for the short ass chapter :( this page was short because of the messages. sorry yall ill post the next part soon! <3)