chapter 6

"My star star star I'm just fall fall falling I'm a fool fool fool for ya...

Joochan, if you're willing to meet me, I'd like to confess to you in person...Meet me on the rooftop after school today, the key code is 4457."

Joochan looks up at the sky. How could he let Sungyoon run away like that? He turned around and started walking back to class. Would he still go to the rooftop after school? He was worried Sungyoon wouldn't show up, but he was willing to take that risk. Worse case scenario, he would meet him at Sungyoon's house.

"Fuck!" Sungyoon yelled, kicking a rock across the pavement. How could he be such an idiot. There's no way Joochan would talk to him from now on. He sat down on a bench in a nearby park and held his head in his hands, resting his elbows on his knees. He thought he was gonna cry. He had a whole plan of how it would end up, and Joochan just had to be so curious and see who was sending the letters. He had only one option left. He hoped that Joochan meant what he said back at his house, and just maybe he would go to the rooftop after school. Sungyoon checked his watch. 2:30. School ends in 15 minutes, if I hurry I'll have time. Sungyoon gets up and runs back towards the school.

Joochan sits alone and cold on the rooftop. He really wanted Sungyoon to show up, he knew he could make it right, but school had finished over 10 minutes ago, and he was starting to lose hope. The door to the roof slams open and Joochan jumps, thinking it was a teacher coming up to bust him. Sungyoon bursts through the door, clearly out of breath. He looks up and sees Joochan.

Joochan scrambles to get up and over to Sungyoon. Sungyoon stays completely still, not knowing what to do. Joochan feels terrible seeing how the other boy looks scared. He slowly raises his hand to touch Sungyoon's face. He cups his cheeks in hands, bringing his face centimetres away from Sungyoon's. "Oh Sungyoon," he whispers, closing the distance between the two of them.

Sungyoon freezes. He was not expecting this. At all. Joochan pulls away looking concerned, his hands still on Sungyoon's face. "Oh I'm so sorry, I-" Sungyoon stops Joochan from talking by kissing him. Joochan melts in his arms and Sungyoon has to hold up the other boy from falling. They finally break apart after what seems like forever. Joochan looks up into Sungyoon's eyes. "I-"

"Shh," Sungyoon says, not wanting Joochan to ruin the moment. "Just so you know, I heard what you said the other morning." Joochan blushed bright red. "Oh.. I thought you were asleep" He looks at the ground. "I was, but the knot you pulled out of my hair woke me up." Sungyoon says, chuckling. Joochan was embarrassed, but he looked up at Sungyoon and gave him a small smile. "Joochannie, you're so pretty." He holds Joochan's face. Joochan tries to smile in Sungyoon's hold, but they both just end up laughing. Sungyoon kisses Joochan again. They break away and exit the roof, holding hands and hoping no one would see them.

(a/n: i'm sorry this is so short but it's like.. the end of this part. also sorry i keep leaving authors notes i just feel the need to apologize haha)