chapter 7

It had been a few months since Joochan and Sungyoon started dating, but Joochan was starting to get worried about what Sungyoon thought of him. Aside from the day on the rooftop, they didn't talk about what Joochan had said to Sungyoon. He began to be much more quiet around their friends. He loved what he and Sungyoon had and he hated to be upset over such a small thing, but he still thought about it a lot. After class ended, he distractedly walked to his locker, still obsessing over their relationship. He opened his locker to see a small envelope in the bottom. He picks it up, confused.

"Without you, without you, without you
I can't live even a day.

Hong Joochan, Although you may doubt it, I have been loving you since the second I saw your face. The first time we ever met was the first day of school. Donghyun and I were talking when suddenly he called you over. You looked up from the book you were reading and came over to us, almost tripping over your own feet. You laughed and got embarrassed. He introduced us and I couldn't stop looking at you. You were perfect, with your pink hair, flushed cheeks, embarrassed smile. Then you looked at me with those beautiful eyes and I thought I would die right there. It's always been you, my Joochannie. Every time you laugh, cry, fall, sing, I fall even more in love with you. I noticed the smallest things you do, like how you scratch your ear when you're about to cry. When your eyes blink rapidly and I have to shut off whatever movie we're watching. Things like that make me love you even more. I'm sorry if I haven't been communicating that to you in the past few months. I love you more than you could ever imagine.

Love always, Sungyoon."

(a/n: AHHH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG IM SORRYYYY but anyways i got super attached to this so hope y'all liked the ending!! lmk if u have any requests since i need a new book to do haha)