TEN

It had been five days including the weekends that Primrose and Tom had not been interacting with each other. She noticed that the lad had been eyeing her, glancing at her from time to time but she ignored him.

She was pissed.

One of her pet peeves would be disrespectful people. That explained why she was so upset by it.

Not to forget that if she had that kind of 'sudden interaction' again, it would jeopardise the whole mission. Primrose was lucky to have this power.

Primrose flinched when her books fell off her table. She realised that the three Slytherin girls that gave her dirty looks the other day, did that on purpose while passing by her. Dahlia noticed that and her face turned into a frown—an angry one.

What the hell was that for?

Primrose patted Dahlia's arm when she's about to call out to the girls. "Don't."

Dahlia looked at Primrose with concern, "They did that on purpose!"

"I know. Just... let them be. For now." Primrose nodded and Dahlia scoffed, but accepted. Primrose bent down to collect her books and as she saw Tom Riddle's hand trying to reach out for one of her books, she quickly grabbed it.

I don't need his help.

She didn't even look at him. She continued to focus on her writing while Dahlia went to get the ingredients at the back.

After class, it happened again. Primrose was just walking with the girls when the three Slytherin came back and knocked the books out of her hands.

"The hell is your problem?!" Primrose half-shouted and it made the students outside of the class glanced at her. To her satisfaction, the three girls's faces turned red in embarrassment when everyone turned to look at them, as if they knew that they had been harassing Primrose.

The three quickly left and as Primrose was about to bend down to take her books, Stretton had already picked up the books for her.

"Are you okay? What was that about?" He asked, handing the books to her. She shrugged, "Thanks, I'm alright. But I have no idea. I don't even know their names."

"They didn't look so happy. We all saw that." Stretton said, referring to himself along with the boys. Primrose glanced at her Quidditch Team and they were all nodding at her once, showing their concern. Burrow made a thumbs up with a questioning expression, meaning 'are you okay?'

Primrose just nodded with a small smile. She then turned to Stretton, "Are you all going to Divination?"

"Yes, we are. You're not coming innit?" He asked and she chuckled, "No. I dropped. I take Arithmancy instead."

"Well. I'll see you around then." He said. He already turned his back when he decided to face Primrose once again, "Take care, alright?"

Primrose smiled, "I will."

Then he gave a charming smile before leaving. Lyra nudged her shoulder playfully, "Wow..."

"That was something." Young raised her eyebrows playfully. Primrose just laughed, "He was being nice."

Calista grinned, "He sure was."

Dahlia chuckled, "It's obvious, Prim." Primrose sighed, "I know but... I'm really not interested in those things right now."

"Alright then, it's okay. You be careful okay. We'll see you later." Dahlia patted her shoulder.

"Have fun seeing into the future, guys." Primrose grinned and they laughed before leaving for Divination.