THIRTEEN

Everyone was so excited to go to the Grand Hall. Primrose assumed that they're excited to see the foreign students and the names to be drawn from the Goblet of Fire.

"Today is the day that you will know the champions that will represent your schools in the Triwizard Tournament. I will draw three names from the Goblet of Fire, and champions that have been chosen please step up and stand beside me." Professor Dippet said. The flames from the goblet lit up, and the first paper came out from it, straight to Dippet's hand.

"The first champion from Beauxbatons—Fiore Dupont!" The students clapped their hands and Fiore cheered, stepping up to the stage.

After a few moment, the goblet spat another paper, straight into Dippet's hand again, "From Dursmstrang—Konstantin Indrakov!"

Loud cheering was heard and it's echoing in the hall. Primrose glanced at Konstantin and then frowned when he looked so happy.

Why is everyone so excited to die?!

"Lastly..." Dippet drew the last name and smiled, his eyes locked with Primrose.

"Primrose Quinton!"

Okay hold up now, WHAT?!

The students cheered and clapped for her. Although her friends and her Quidditch Team clapped, they didn't look too happy. They looked worried instead.

Primrose stood up, but her face showed an obvious confusion. However, she smiled anyway when both Dupont and Indrakov smiled at her. She gave them a small nod and stood beside Indrakov.

"Your Triwizard Tournament Champions this year!" Professor Dippet pointed to the three of them and the clapping became harder and the hall was echoing with cheers of excitement. Indrakov leaned in to Primrose's ear, almost making her flinch.

"Congratulations."

Primrose nodded, "Likewise."

I'm gonna die.

The headmaster dismissed the students except for the champions. The three of them followed the teachers into Dippet's office.

"My name is Konstantin." He said, pulling his right hand out for a handshake. Primrose took the hand, shaking it once, "Primrose."

Then Konstantin held out his hand to the other champion. She took his hand gladly, "Fiore Dupont." Primrose just nodded at her with a small smile since she was walking beside Konstantin and he happened to be in the middle.

Once they arrived at the office, Dippet opened his arms, "Welcome, again. Please have a seat, congratulations to the three of you!"

"Professor, I'm sorry but I think there's a mistake." Primrose spoke up, making every heads turned to her. Dippet tilted his head to the side, "What would it be, Miss Quinton?"

"I didn't put my name in the goblet, sir." She said and his expression changed, so did everybody else.

The Head of Department of Magical Games and Sports—Bagman approached her, "Do you know who put your name in it?"

"I have no idea, Mr Bagman. What do I do now?" Primrose hopefully looked at the teachers, that were all staring at each other.

Bagman shook his head, "You see, the Goblet of Fire is the impartial judge for this tournament that chooses which students will represent their respective schools. After the students have finished placing their name in the Goblet, it then chooses one student from each school by spitting out their name. Once chosen, the participants are subject to a binding magical contract in which they can not back out of the tournament."