NINETEEN

After the dance practice with all Ravenclaw students that had been conducted by Professor Flitwick, Primrose walked out of the hall and followed where her feet carried her.

She didn't realise it but she had not been blinking since God knows how long. She tried to think but her mind was blank. She was surely confused as hell but it was like as if she was numb.

Primrose climbed up the astronomy tower—somehow unwillingly. But she can't stop. As time went by, the confusion slowly faded away and her mind was like in a blank slate.

Nothing.

When she reached the top, she slowly approached the edge. Her eyes were looking down but there was nothing in her mind. She turned her back on the view, spreading her arms out.

Primrose let herself to fall on her back. Before she could have fallen off the tower, she felt a hard a yank and she hit her face on someone's chest.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tom stared at her with a shocked expression. Primrose's eyes jolted opened and she blinked at him. She looked around with a frown, genuine confusion was plastered on her face, "What...?"

She turned to face him, "Isn't this the astronomy tower?"

Tom just kept on staring at her, observing her expression. Primrose was lost, her eyes kept on wandering around, "I don't understand..."

"You don't remember coming here?" He asked and Primrose shook her head, "I remember walking though... I just didn't know where to."

Tom frowned, "Walking from where? What was the last thing you remembered?" Primrose tried to recall and she did it successfully, "I just finished dance practice then I... just left... I was walking like I said, I had no destination, my legs kept on moving. Weird."

Tom was about the speak up when she gasped, staring at her watch, "Shit! I have to go! They're waiting for me! Bye, Riddle!"

Primrose sprinted down the stairs as she just remembered that she had to go shopping with the girls for the Yule Ball.

Tom raised his voice, "Wait!"

But Primrose was fast. With her scrambling down the stairs, it was impossible for her to focus on his voice already. She's too caught up with her lateness.

Tom scoffed, "Is she just going to ignore the fact that she almost jumped off the tower?"

Primrose ran towards her friends who were looking at her. "Sorry... late..." She panted. Dahlia looked at her up and down, "Okay, deep breaths."

Primrose did as told and smiled, "Are we ready?" The girls nodded. Calista chuckled, "We are. Are you? You look like you're gonna die anytime soon."

The rest laughed.

Once Primrose looked like she had already steadied her breath, the five of them walked together, straight to Hogsmeade to shop for the gowns.

It was tempting, Primrose taught. The dresses were so beautiful but she had already packed one with her—just in case.

She bought it in Paris and it surely was expensive as hell. She was thinking to wear it during her high school prom right after the final exam but considering the situation, the future was still unknown.

Lyra took a sparkly body con dress with some laces on it, "Is this nice?"

"It'll suit you." Primrose smiled. The rest agreed and she bought it straight away.

Well that was easy.

Lyra had always been carefree. She couldn't care less about what people think and she's definitely not picky at all. Believe it or not, Lyra was the fastest one to get a dress.