Chap. 12

Izuku woke up on April 8th, not expecting much out of the day but from the moment he opened his eyes he knew it wouldn't be normal.

"What?" Izuku asked an energetic Shigaraki who seemed to be kneeling in front of Izuku's bed and staring at him. "Go away, you're creeping me out."

"You can come," Shigaraki said. This took Izuku aback.

"Excuse me? Would you like to elaborate? Rephrase that, maybe?" Izuku asked.

Shigaraki scrunched his nose and stood up. In turn, Izuku sat up on his bed and peered up at Shigaraki.

"Dear God, is your mind ever out of the gutter?" Shigaraki asked. Izuku gave him a lopsided smile.

"I am a teenager, after all," Izuku said as he waved a hand around in the air. "What do you expect from me?"

Shigaraki sighed and leaned back on the heels of his feet, swaying a bit. He eyed Izuku with a look of disgust. That confirmed it for Izuku; Shigaraki was definitely a virgin. Izuku bit the inside of his cheek and folded his hands in his lap, waiting for Shigaraki to speak.

"I meant today. You can be a part of it," Shigaraki said. Izuku furrowed his eyebrows before widening his eyes.

"You mean?" Izuku asked, his mood lifting.

"Yes, so get ready," Shigaraki said.

"Wait! Why? What-"

"My master said you're allowed to, unfortunately, as long as I keep an eye on you the entire time. He said it would be good for you, give you a chance to learn," Shigaraki said. Izuku couldn't help the bright smile that appeared on his face.

"I- I'll put on my villain costume then," Izuku said.

"Good. I'll be waiting in the living room and we can go over the plan real quick, don't take too long, we only have an hour before it's time," Shigaraki said.

Shigaraki sauntered out of Izuku's room and Izuku jumped up from his bed, only to lose his balance and fall to the floor. His body was coursing with excitement. He dug through his drawers and pulled out his villain costume and put it on in a rush. Then, he combed through his hair, making sure that it was extra fluffy and would easily show in a crowd. He grabbed his mask and put it in his pocket, smiling as he did so.

He bounded out of his room and into the living room where Shigaraki was waiting, just like he said he would be. Izuku leaned over the back of the couch and looked at Shigaraki who was staring back from the middle of the living room. Shigaraki gave a small sigh before stepping closer to the couch.

"Don't forget this, alright?" Shigaraki said and Izuku nodded enthusiastically.

And thus, Shigaraki began explaining. It was a long explanation and everything seemed kind of all over the place but Izuku decided to only listen to what Shigaraki would be doing and follow along on those lines. Shigaraki probably didn't need to tell Izuku everything about what everyone else was doing but Izuku didn't mind, he just gave small 'mhm's' every now and then to let Shigaraki know he was listening.

"And then Nomu will kill All Might," Shigaraki said.

"Nomu?" Izuku asked, mainly to himself. "Oh! Do you mean that freaky bird-brained creature that just kinda screeches at the most random times? The big one?"

"Yes," Shigaraki said. "Now, are you ready to go?"

"Yep! I've been ready since you've first told me about the attack," Izuku said.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki called out into the

Kurogiri made his way into the living room and Shigaraki gave him a single nod. Kurogiri seemed to know what that nod meant because he activated his quirk and before Izuku knew it, he was standing in a grassy field surrounded by fifty other villains. Izuku gulped. He had never seen so many in one place before. It wasn't terrifying because he certainly knew that he didn't feel scared and it wasn't intimidating because he knew that he was one of the most powerful out of all of them but it was certainly something.