Chap. 13

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls," All Might started. Izuku's breath hitched and a small smile crept upon his face, momentarily forgetting that they were here to kill him. "So I hurried over, running into young Iida along the way. He told me of the villany at work here. Have no fear, students. Because I am here!"

"We're saved!" the purple-haired kid yelled out and Izuku immediately took a disliking to his voice.

"After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up," Shigaraki said, which threw Izuku into a fit of laughter. Shigaraki looked at him for a second and rolled his eyes.

"S-sorry," Izuku said he held his hand up. "That's just so funny!"

Around the USJ, villains talked about All Might and Izuku kept his eyes on the man. He was just as Izuku had seen him in the videos he used to constantly watch, though his smile was gone now. Izuku furrowed his eyebrows. That wasn't very All Might-like.

Before Izuku had even gotten the chance to blink, All Might was down on the ground and taking out a few villains. Izuku instinctively drew closer to Shigaraki until their arms were almost touching. Izuku had spent so long with Shigaraki that whenever he was a little scared, he scouted out for Shigaraki's guidance and comfort, even if Shigaraki never really gave it.

All Might picked up Eraser Head and he seemed to have a sad look in his posture, as if he regretted not being here sooner. All Might suddenly turned around and made direct eye contact with Shigaraki. All Might's stare was intimidating, even if he hadn't been looking at Izuku. He could feel the pure hatred radiating off of the Number 1 Pro Hero. Then, in one swift motion, he ran and grabbed the girl and annoying boy, throwing Izuku back from the amount of wind. Izuku stumbled but was able to catch himself before he fell. Shigaraki's hand fell off of his face and Izuku almost gagged at the way it hit the floor.

All Might gave orders to go back to the entrance and take Aizawa, who Izuku knew to be as Eraser Head, with them. Shigaraki had a hand on his face as he panted. He seemed worried.

"No, no, no, it wasn't supposed to go this way," Shigaraki said as he walked forward.

"Be careful," Izuku said from behind him.

"He's still fast, father," Shigaraki said as he picked up his hand, completely ignoring Izuku. "Somehow he managed to hit me. Of course a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared."

Shigaraki was talking quietly and Izuku had to strain his ears to hear him. Izuku saw the girl pick up Eraser Head with the boy following close behind. Izuku debated on whether to stop them or not but knew that if he did, Eraser Head would most likely die.

All Might then charged a Shigaraki but Nomu was able to quickly jump in front of Shigaraki, blocking All Might from Shigaraki's path. Nomu tried to attack at All Might but All Might was able to dodge it, instead hitting Nomu back. Izuku jumped up and down, excited to see such a commotion going on right in front of him. He licked his lips and bit the inside of his cheek as his eyes lit up with joy.

Nomu and All Might continued to fight one another and Izuku felt Shigaraki flick him. Izuku immediately went back to normal.

"Stop being so annoying for once," Shigaraki hissed.

Shigaraki then, like the dumbass that he was, told All Might exactly just how to defeat Nomu. Izuku brought his hand up to his head and pulled at his hair. Even All Might had commented on that fact. How did Izuku end up working with someone so fucking stupid?

All Might grabbed Nomu and dropped him to the ground, this time, the wind that came with such brute force, knocked Izuku onto his back. Izuku coughed and stood back up, wondering how Shigaraki hadn't fallen over.