Chapter 8 - The Hotel

After tagging along with Sam and Nathaniel to their rooms, we stopped at my room to gather some clothes and personal belongings, which wasn't much. Walking down the stairs, well, technically, I am being carried down the stairs, but we are all startled as Ryan slides down on the railing beside us.

"Sorry!"

Not a second later, Bailey comes rushing down the stairs, swerves around us, apologizing as he does so and then continues to curse Ryan out as they both run out the front door. "You little brat, I am so going to get you back for that-" and the door slams shut.

Pausing, both Nathaniel and Sam look at each other, and then me confused, only to burst out laughing a second later. "Oh dear, Ryan must be up to no good again." Nathaniel says as he nuzzles my neck, still chuckling.

"Let's hurry, my loved ones. Bailey might attempt murder if we don't figure out what happened and solve it." Nathaniel calmly said and walked down the rest of the stairs, nuzzling my neck. I wonder what Ryan did to warrant Baileys wrath and cusses?

As we finally reached the front entrance and peered out, all we could see is Bailey and Ryan running circles around the car as Bailey attempts to jump Ryan. "Guys, what the hell is going on?" Sam shouts to get their attention, but all they do is ignore him and continue to run circles around the car.

"Boys, Sam asked you a question. I would like it if you answered him, please." Nathaniel's deep voice vibrates my back as he speaks much louder than he usually does. Both Bailey and Ryan freeze mid-step and stumble to the ground, only to spring back up like jackrabbits.

"That little brat took my last favourite candy even though I told him not to. He doesn't even like them! Give it back, jackass!" Bailey shouts and then tackles Ryan to the ground.

"I'm sorry- did you want- me to- re-regurgitate it?" Ryan stutters out in between laughs as Bailey squeezes his sides and stomach. I begin giggling at the face of disgust and gagging noises that Bailey lets out as he finally lets Ryan go, "Ewww, Ryan, that's disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you?" Bailey shivers in disgust as he distances himself away from Ryan. "Aww, don't be like that Ballsy, you said you wanted your candy-" Ryan is interrupted by Nathaniel clearing his throat.

"Bailey, my love. We can stop at the store on the way to the hotel to get you more candy if you wish. Ryan, my love, you know how much Bailey loves his candy, so why do you continuously steal it?" Nathaniel asks, and the only response he gets is a shrug.

Shaking his head, he hands me off to Sam, who places me back in the wheelchair that one of the boys left at the bottom of the stairs. "Good gosh, Kai-bear, it's like we live with a bunch of idiotic five-year olds," Sammy says, chuckling as he pushes me towards the car. I let out a giggle and nod in agreement.

After five minutes, Julian and Robbie finally come out with their duffel bags. "Geez, guys, didn't know it took so long to pack a duffel bag," Ryan said with a wink. Both Julian and Robbie blush tomato red and clear their throats.

Looking at me, they shake their heads and ignore whatever Ryan was pointing at. As Ryan goes to taunt them some more, I'm assuming. Nathaniel coughs to gather everyone's attention. "Ryan, stop bothering them, please." He chuckles out and continues, "Kai, little one, you'll be upfront with me so I can watch you. The rest of you will be on your best behaviour in the back, right?" All of the boys begin whistling and looking around. Nathaniel shakes his head and lets out an exasperated sigh.

The boys laugh and stumble into one another as they all try to get in the car simultaneously. Giggling at their silliness, I look up at Nathaniel. He has this soft adoring look in his eyes while looking at the rest of the boys and me. I blush bright red and turn back to the front. "Lets get you into the car, little one," he says as he gently pushes the wheelchair.