𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

—(••÷ Our Bonding ÷••)—

No one's POV:

Donnie and Evelynn have been hanging out in her room a lot. Both have something similar things. What they are into of other things. Donnie shows her his things of science and his stuff that are his "baby". 

Like he showed her the Shellraiser he made for him and his brothers. She was fascinated and surprised he can make that. 

She also showed him of her pictures of her dancing since she was little and gets trophies. Donnie was also surprised that she has been dancing since she was a little girl. He can tell it was her dream.

She showed pictures of her both parents and her. Telling him her dads name is Aaron. Donnie to his surprised he looks young. 

Her words were like "Yeah he gets that alot." and others are "Everyone thinks he's my big brother." And he also see's a woman who has a same black hair like Evelynn but her eyes are green. His thoughts were 'no wonder where she got her beauty from.' 

Donnie shows her the pictures of his three brothers and his father along with Casey and April.

Which they were both annoyed of her. But he tells her how Leo is a strong noble leader, Raph the muscle in the team, and Mikey the light of the family. And him the smart one out of his brothers.

Evelynn already likes his family. Mostly Splinter. She was told about his name but his real name was Hamato Yoshi. 

Donnie was telling her about his and Splinter stories how they got mutated in the first place by their enemy name Kraang. 

She now know aliens are real and her brain went dead.

And while of that. Thats how they first met April because the Kraangs are after her for something. 

And found out she is part alien and has powers. 

Evelynn made a face that looks like "I hate you more now".

And finding out that their real enemy that his family are focusing on are The Foots and Shredder. Telling her how Shredder is....made her shrunk in fear and cringe of horror.

"Remind me to never bump into one of your enemies." She said while having her first finger pointed up. "I know. Usually Raph would like to beat up Foots butt. Since their his 'toy' to beat up." He said.

Evelynn closed her eyes and smiled. "Yeah from the look of your red brother. He is the type of guy that would break his toys." Donnie agreed with her.

"So I told Casey that i met you. ONLY. And I told him I'm keeping the secret of you guys and he's relief I will. And he knows I'm not the type of person to give away someone's secret." Evelyn said and while Donnie was smiling at her. "I can tell from you. Your really a nice person Evey."

He said made Evelynn giggle. Evelynn thought of something and told Donnie. "Hey, you wanna see me dance in my dance room?" She asked Donnie with a plead eyes.

Donnie blushed a bit of her cuteness face and he wish he could squish her cheeks but didn't want to freak her out. "S-sure but what about your dad?" He asked about her dad.

She scoffed at him and did a raspberry noise. "He's still work around these hours. It's fine. I know when he comes home. I keep track." She said got up from her seat. 

Donnie looked at her for a bit and was curious of how DOES she dance? So to his curiosity. He nodded yes to her. "Great. Let me change first and I'll show you my dance room. Hold up."