𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

💜💜💜𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒹💜💜💜

No one's POV:

A sunny bright light hit the purple curtain, making the brighter purple light hit Donnie's sleepy eyes, make him shift in his sleep and inhaled. And exhaled from opening his mouth. He turned on his other side of the bed, and let his hand rest on the bed. But on someone soft skin. He narrowed his eyebrows confused, gripping something soft and squishy. And heard a soft moan. He shot his eyes open to see, and what he was sleeping beside. Was Evelynn. He sat up quickly from....her bed. And looking at Evelynn's sleeping body on her bed, covered half of her body, completely naked under it. Donnie suddenly blushed from the sight, asking himself in his thoughts. 'Why in the hell is she naked from her bed?!' He yelled in his thoughts. And he also notice why was he in her bed beside her. 'And why am I on her bed?!' He yelled again in his thoughts using both hands to clench on his head.

He checked over him, his belts and pads are gone, he looked in front off the bed, his stuff was on the floor, and see's Evelynn's clothes from last night was there as well. He turned to his side where the lamp was, and he can see his purple bandanna was on it, and so was....Evelynn's bra and underwear as well. On top of his bandanna.

He blushed immediately, he covered his face with both of his hands leaning down.

Then memories came back to his mind. Flashes over him with the sight of him and Evelynn with a heated scene. What he was doing to her. His eyes widened from all the memories he remembered now. And already knew why they were both in bed naked.

They both slept together. He was freaking out that he just slept with his best friend. The another memories came back flashed through him. 

Flashback~

"I love you, Evelynn." Donnie said with the moans in the end.

Evelynn's had her eyes widened from his words and started to tear up. That he felt the same way for her. Closed her eyes and let the tear fallen on her bed and hugged around his shell and said it back. "I love you, too, Donnie!" She moaned out his name with the love of her voice.

Flashback ended~

A drop of tear fell on his hand, remembered of what he had said to her while he was only just...making love. She also said it back. She felt the same way. He was so happy that they both confessed each other while they were making love. From the very start. He cracked a smile feeling so much love and happiness in his heart.

"Donnie?" He heard her worry voice and turned to look at her. Seeing her used her right arm to cover up her chest with her blanket. Seeing her eyes widened in shocked and horrified.

She stuttered her words of not knowing what to say. But was asking. "D-did...d-did we....did we j-just..?" She stuttered asking him. He knew what she was asking. So he nodded her answers and can see her eyes started to water. "Oh my god, what have we done?" She said in sadness in her voice, looking down on her hands. Donnie narrowed his eyes in sadness and stopped her whatever she was thinking. "Whatever you are thinking, Evelynn. No I did not want to do this for only to use you. But I also did not regret of...having sex with you."Donnie said and blushed at the word he was kinda not comfortable to say to her.