𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

*•.¸♡💜 𝕥ꫝꫀ ડ᭙ꫀꫀ𝕥 ᦔꫀડⅈ𝕣ꫀ 💜♡¸.•*

No one's POV:

No one's POV:

Donnie and Evelynn started to lean in slowly. Both looking up eye into eye, and then back down to their lips. Donnie first closed his eyes and Evelynn closed her eyes after him. And finally, their lips started to touch in a light way and sweet at first. Moved a sync a little.

It then got a little sensual but they broke off the kiss and looked at each other once more

It then got a little sensual but they broke off the kiss and looked at each other once more. Donnie had a red flustered face looking at her with love and lust. Evelynn looked back at him with the same feeling with a red blush on her cheeks. And both had their foggy eyes.

He then put his hand on her waist pulling her into him more. And leaned down to kiss her again but the sensual way again.

Evelynn wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing back. Donnie roamed his hand on her back up and down. On the other was on her hips, holding her.

Till now it got heated between them.

(Play the music)

Their mouth moved into a perfect sync, kissing each other. Kissing little fast. Both loving every inch of their lips together. He then pulled her black leather jacket off of her and throw it somewhere in the room. And then he stopped kissing her. Evelynn whimper from the lost feeling of his lips.

Moved her hair on her back and attacked her neck kissing it and nibbling. Evelynn started to moan a little, having a new feeling she never had before. But loving Donnie's lips on her neck. And she was now moaning crazy.

Squirming a bit and moaned little loud, putting her hand on his shoulder. Donnie was now leaving his saliva on her neck getting crazy, growling by her moans, started to bite her a little. He then started to move his head down to kiss her collarbone.

To her chest and her cleavage, kissing more there. Evelynn thrown her head back of a pleasure feeling. Closing her eyes, moaning for him and licked her lips from being dry.