𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

༺Meeting The Brothers༻

No ones POV:

No ones POV:

About 6 weeks. Since the incident of April being banished from entering the lair. Donnie has been telling Evelynn about April's banned. They were both happy.

And were also shocked that Splinter found out about her being friends with Donnie. But were also glad that he didn't get mad. He accepted it.

They both talked about meeting his brothers and seeing his home. Trying to find out how to greet his brothers. And greet Evelynn. So they decided she was going to meet them tonight. They were both getting ready to go to his place but Donnie was waiting for Evelynn to dress up.

She dressed up something a bit cute but casual. Wanting to impressed his family. But mostly Donnie for some reason. She hoped he really likes it. And it was her favorite kind of clothes to wear. A black short sweatshirt that are a bit ripped, a ripped jean on the knees and black converse

 A black short sweatshirt that are a bit ripped, a ripped jean on the knees and black converse

But so far so good. She got out of the restroom and called Donnie.

Donnie turned around hearing his name from Evelynn. But stopped that he was seeing Evelynn in a cute outfit. He can almost see her stomach and wish he can touched. Didn't know why to him but wanted to.

He coughed a bit and blushed a little. "Y-you look, cute in it." He said stuttering. Evelynn blushed at his comment, since no one calls her cute before. Donnie turned around and bend a little. Evelynn jumped on Donnie's back. Both remembering they're past and were happy about it.

Donnie can smell the different scent he now loved very much, this time was lilac blossom candles and vanilla like perfume. And Evelynn for the same can smell his coffee scent and sandalwood, and plus burn on him.

Evelynn had her arms around him and her legs on his waist and feel his hands on her legs. Blushing a bit. Both were feeling stronger emotions they don't even know what it was. Both just let it slide and took off from her room.

Time skip because I'm a bit lazy to say in details.~

They finally made it to the man hole cover. Donnie opened and put it to the side. Evelynn kinda cringed a little. "You live in the sewer?" Evelynn asked him.  Donnie turned around and nodded at her, smiling, he went inside half way and brought out his hand to her. Evelynn gladly took it and hold her while climbing down the sewer and closed the man hole cover.